become an editor
the entire directory
only in Combinatorics/Journals
Computers: Algorithms: Publications
Science: Math: Publications: Journals
Journals in Combinatorics
- Listed in the Combinatorics Net.
Annals of Combinatorics
- Contributions to combinatorial mathematics in all its aspects. Editor's page: author, subscription and contact information, tables of contents of all volumes.
Annals of Combinatorics
- Tables of contents from vol.4 (2000) on. Full text to subscribers via Springerlink.
Australasian Journal of Combinatorics
- Published for the Combinatorial Mathematics Society of Australasia by the Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Computing, University of Queensland. Contents of all volumes, author and keyword searchable index.
British Combinatorial Bulletin
- On-line edition in PDF form.
- Publishes research papers in English in a variety of areas of combinatorics and the theory of computing, with particular emphasis on general techniques and unifying principles.
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing
- Now published bimonthly, devoted to the three areas of combinatorics, probability theory and theoretical computer science. Topics covered include classical and algebraic graph theory, extremal set theory, matroid theory, probabilistic methods and random combinatorial structures; combinatorial probability and limit theorems for random combinatorial structures; the theory of algorithms (including complexity theory), randomised algorithms, probabilistic analysis of algorithms, computational learning theory and optimisation.
Designs, Codes and Cryptography
- An archival peer-reviewed technical journal publishing survey and original papers. Tables of contents and abstracts. Full text to subscribers.
Discrete and Computational Geometry
- An international journal of mathematics and computer science, covering a broad range of topics in which geometry plays a fundamental role.
- Research papers in different parts of discrete mathematics.
Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science
- DMTCS is an electronic journal published by the Maison de l'Informatique et des Mathématiques Discrètes
The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- A refereed all-electronic journal that welcomes papers in all branches of discrete mathematics, including all kinds of combinatorics, graph theory, discrete algorithms. Full text is available free on-line.
European Journal of Combinatorics
- International, bimonthly journal of pure mathematics, specializing in theories arising from combinatorial problems. Academic Press. Tables of contents plus full text to subscribers.
Graphs and Combinatorics
- International journal devoted to research concerning all aspects of combinatorial mathematics. Original research papers, survey articles, short communications, research problems, and announcements.
Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics
- publishes papers in which combinatorics and algebra interact in a significant and interesting fashion. Free tables of contents and abstracts. Full text to subscribers.
Journal of Combinatorial Designs
- Editors' site. Links to publisher, contents of all volumes.
Journal of Combinatorial Designs
- (Wiley) All topics in design theory are covered. Tables of contents and abstracts from vol.4 (1996). Full text to subscribers.
Journal of Combinatorial Optimization
- Aims to advance the theory and applications of combinatorial optimization, which is an area of research at the intersection of applied mathematics, computer science and operations research. Abstracts and contents of all volumes. Full text to subscribers.
Journal of Combinatorial Theory - Series A
- The Journal of Combinatorial Theory publishes original mathematical research concerned with theoretical and physical aspects of the study of finite and discrete structures in all branches of science. Series A is concerned primarily with structures, designs, and applications of combinatorics and is a valuable tool for mathematicians and computer scientists.
Journal of Combinatorial Theory - Series B
- The Journal of Combinatorial Theory publishes original mathematical research dealing with theoretical and physical aspects of the study of finite and discrete structures in all branches of science. Series B is concerned primarily with graph theory and matroid theory and is a valuable tool for mathematicians and computer scientists.
Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography
- Published by Taru Publications six times a year, this peer-reviewed journal includes original research papers, survey articles, books reviews and dissertation abstracts devoted to all theoretical and applicable topics in discrete mathematical sciences, cryptography and related areas.
Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications
- An electronic journal available via WWW. All papers freely available in PostScript and PDF.
Journal of Graph Theory
- Devoted to a variety of topics in graph theory, such as structural results about graphs, graph algorithms with theoretical emphasis, and discrete optimization on graphs.
- The theory of ordered sets and its applications. Table of contents and abstracts. Full text to subscribers.
SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics
- The SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics publishes research articles on a broad range of topics from pure and applied mathematics including combinatorics and graph theory, discrete optimization and operations research, theoretical computer science, and coding and communication theory.
Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire
- A joint seminar in Combinatorics for the Universities of Bayreuth, Erlangen and Strasbourg, as well as the other Universities along the Lotharingian boundaries. Since 1994 the Seminar has hosted an international electronic journal under the same name. Journal contents, all volumes. Text from vol.32 (1994).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2015 at 20:11:46 UTC -