become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graph_Theory/References
Open Directory - Science: Math: Combinatorics: Graph Theory: References
Algorithmic Graph Theory
- Lecture notes and references by Rashid Bin Muhammad.
Benchmarks with Hidden Optimum Solutions for Graph Problems
- Datasets in DIMACS graph format for Independent Set, Vertex Cover, Clique and Vertex Coloring problems.
- List of cubic graphs maintained by Gordon Royle.
The degree-diameter problem for graphs
- Tables of largest known degree-diameter graphs and related problems.
Degree-Diameter Table for Graphs
- With references and further links.
Four Color Map Theorem Update (1990)
- A satire on Appel and Haken's computer-aided proof.
- Definitions of graph theory terms.
Graph Theory Tutorials
- Basic concepts of graph theory by Chris Caldwell.
The Journey of the Four Colour Theorem Through Time
- A paper on the implications of Appel and Haken's computer-aided proof by Andreea Calude. [PDF]
- Gordon Royle's tables of small graphs with Maple software.
Wolf, Goat, Cabbage
- Introduction to basic graph theory, using a puzzle and its generalizations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 5:15:07 AM EST -