become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graph_Theory/Open_Problems
Science: Math: Research: Open Problems
Graph Coloring Problems
- Archive for the book "Graph Coloring Problems" by Tommy R. Jensen and Bjarne Toft (Wiley Interscience 1995), dedicated to Paul Erdös. Gives progress and new problems.
Graph Theory Open Problems
- Six problems suitable for undergraduate research projects.
Open Problems in Graph Algorithms
- Compiled by Jerry Spinrad.
Past Open Problems Columns
- By Douglas B. West, from the SIAM Activity Group Newsletter in Discrete Mathematics.
- Conjectures and open problems, maintained at the AIM.
- Unsolved problems on perfect graphs.
Problems in Graph Theory
- Maintained by Peter Cameron.
Problems in Signed, Gain, and Biased Graphs
- Compiled by Thomas Zaslavsky.
Problems in Topological Graph Theory
- Web text by Dan Archdeacon with a list of open questions in topological graph theory.
Some Open Problems
- Open problems and conjectures concerning the determination of properties of families of graphs.
- Including the list of 50 problems of Bondy and Murty with current status. Compiled by Stephen C. Locke.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 9:05:08 UTC -