become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graph_Theory/Open_Problems
Open Directory - Science: Math: Combinatorics: Graph Theory: Open Problems
Science: Math: Research: Open Problems
Graph Theory Open Problems
- Six problems suitable for undergraduate research projects.
Open Problems in Graph Algorithms
- Compiled by Jerry Spinrad.
Past Open Problems Columns
- By Douglas B. West, from the SIAM Activity Group Newsletter in Discrete Mathematics.
- Conjectures and open problems, maintained at the AIM.
- Unsolved problems on perfect graphs.
Problems in Graph Theory
- Maintained by Peter Cameron.
Problems in Signed, Gain, and Biased Graphs
- Compiled by Thomas Zaslavsky.
Problems in Topological Graph Theory
- Web text by Dan Archdeacon with a list of open questions in topological graph theory.
Some Open Problems
- Open problems and conjectures concerning the determination of properties of families of graphs.
Three for the Money: The Degree/Diameter Problem
- Students can understand and work on an unsolved problem in mathematics.
- Including the list of 50 problems of Bondy and Murty with current status. Compiled by Stephen C. Locke.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:55:00 PM EST -