become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Conferences
Science: Math: Combinatorics: Events: Past Events
Science: Math: Events: Past Events
- Dobczce, Poland.
1st Cologne-TwenteWorkshop on Graphs and Combinatorial Optimization (CTW2001)
- Topics are: graph theory and discrete algorithms (both deterministic and random) and their applications in operations research and computer science. Institute of Mathematics, Center of Applied Computer Science, University of Cologne; 6--8 June 2001.
26th Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science (WG 2000)
- The workshop aims at uniting theory and practice by demonstrating how graph-theoretic concepts can be applied to various areas in Computer Science, or by extracting new problems from applications. The goal is to present recent research results and to identify and explore directions of future research. June 15-17, 2000, in Konstanz, Germany.
27th International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science (WG 2001)
- The workshop aims at uniting theory and practice by demonstrating how graph-theoretic concepts can be applied to various areas in Computer Science, or by extracting new problems from applications. Boltenhagen near Rostock, Germany ; 14--16 June 2001.
- Focus on solving some open problems in graph theory. Krynica, Poland; 11--13 November 2004.
4th Cracow Conference on Graph Theory
- Czorsztyn, Poland; 16--20 September 2002.
Analysis on Graphs and its Applications
- Research programme at the Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK; 8 January - 29 June 2007.
Brazilian Symposium on Graphs, Algorithms and Combinatorics
- Fortaleza, Ceará State, Brazil; 17--19 March 2001.
Colourings, Independence and Domination
- 11th Workshop on Graph Theory. Karpacz, Poland; 18--23 September 2005.
DIMACS Connect Institute (DCI 2001)
- Graph Theory and its Applications to Problems of Society. DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 9 July -- 3 August 2001.
DM00- Tenth SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics
- Some abstracts available. Minneapolis. 12--15 June 2000.
Extremal Graph Theory
- A workshop dedicated to the 60th birthday of Miklós Simonovits. Budapest and Lake Balaton, Hungary; 16--20 and 23--27 June 2003.
Graph Drawing 2000
- The symposium is a forum for researchers and practitioners working on all aspects of graph visualization and representation. The range of topics considered in graph drawing includes graph algorithms, graph theory, geometry, topology, visual languages, visual perception, information visualization, computer-human interaction, and graphic design. Colonial Williamsburg (Virginia, USA) 20--23 September 2000.
Graph Drawing 2001
- Vienna, Austria; 23--26 September 2001.
Graph Theory Day 42
- DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 10 November 2001.
Graph Theory of Brian Alspach
- Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, B.C., Canada; 25--29 May 2003.
Graphs and Patterns in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics
- A conference to celebrate Dennis Sullivan's 60th birthday. Stony Brook, New York; 14--21 June 2001.
- 7th International Colloquium on Graph Theory. Hyères, France; 12--16 September 2005.
- The 41st Midwest Graph Theory Conference. Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN, USA; 13--14 September 2005.
- Midwest Graph Theory Conference. Ohio State University Marion Campus, OH,USA; 28--29 April 2006.
- The Thirty-Fifth Midwestern Graph Theory Conference. Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois, USA; 27--28 September 2002.
The Perfect Graph Conjecture
- AIM Research Conference Center (ARCC) workshop. American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, CA, USA; 29 October -- 2 November 2002.
Random Graphs and Large-Scale Real-World Networks
- Research program at the Institute for Mathematical Sciences, National University of Singapore; 1 May -- 30 June 2006.
- 29th Workshop on Graph Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science. Elspeet, the Netherlands; 19--21 June 2003.
- 31st International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science. Metz, France; 23--25 June 2005.
Workshop and Conference on Hypergraphs
- (Gyula O.H. Katona is 60) June 4-17, 2001 and June 7-9, 2001, Rényi Institute, Budapest, Hungary.
Workshop on Geometric Graph Theory
- DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 30 September -- 4 October 2002.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2015 at 6:15:12 UTC -