become an editor
the entire directory
only in Combinatorics/Graph_Theory
Open Directory - Science: Math: Combinatorics: Graph Theory
A Constructive Approach to Graph Theory
- Notes on a semiotic approach to constructing isomorphism invariants of graphs by John-Tagore Tevet.
A New Proof of the Four Colour Theorem
- By Ashay Dharwadker. Includes profile, research papers for other algorithms, lecture notes, and student database.
A Survey of Distance-Transitive Graphs
- By Arjeh M. Cohen.
Capillary Multi-Path Routing in a Network of a Directed Symmetric Graph
- By Emin Gabrielyan.
Combinatorial Optimisation of Worm Propagation
- By Eric Filiol, Edouard Franc, Alessandro Gubbioli, Benoit Moquet and Guillaume Roblot.
Counting Hamilton Cycles in Product Graphs
- By Frans Faase.
Getgrats: General Theory of Graph Transformation Systems
- A research network funded by the European Commission.
Graph Theory and Linear Algebra
- Unreviewed paper by Stephen M Kauffman. [PDF]
- Archives of the Graphnet mailing list from February 1990.
- Notes and bibliography by Keith Edwards.
Knight's Tour Problem
- Solution for chess boards with up to 32 squares.
Linear Spaces of a Graph
- Some proofs by S C Locke.
- An approach to solve the asymmetric travelling salesman problem using linear optimisation with a polynomial bounded set of constraints.
Matrix Graph Grammars
- Algebraic approach to graph dynamics and graph grammars, using logics, functional analysis and tensor algebra.
- Instances and random generators of multicommodity flow and network design problems.
Network Resources for Colouring a Graph
- Resources for formulating and solving coloring problems.
Other Graph Theory and Related Pages
- Miscellaneous pages collected by Stephen C. Locke.
Parameters of Directed Strongly Regular Graphs
- Parameters, constructions and nonexistence information for directed strongly regular graphs.
Regular Graphs Page
- Tables of simple connected k-regular graphs on n vertices and girth at least g.
Sandpiles in Graphs
- An application of cellular automata by Angela R. Kerns.
Signed, Gain and Biased Graphs
- List of publications and manuscripts annotated by Thomas Zaslavsky.
Spectral Graph Theory
- People, publications, research topics, open problems, events and resources.
- Generates a Traveling Salesman Problem map and data for a given set of US cities.
The Four Color Theorem
- Computer aided proof of the four color theorem by Neil Robertson, Daniel P. Sanders, Paul Seymour and Robin Thomas.
The Travelling Salesman Problem
- Discussion of this problem using simulated annealing. Downloadable program by Peter Meyer demonstrates solutions of the problem for particular cases.
Traveling Salesman Problem
- These pages report the history of the TSP and ongoing work to solve large instances.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:35:15 AM EST -