become an editor
the entire directory
only in Combinatorics/Graph_Theory
Capillary Multi-Path Routing in a Network of a Directed Symmetric Graph
- By Emin Gabrielyan.
A Constructive Approach to Graph Theory
- Notes on a semiotic approach to constructing isomorphism invariants of graphs by John-Tagore Tevet.
Counting Hamilton Cycles in Product Graphs
- By Frans Faase.
The Four Color Theorem
- Computer aided proof of the four color theorem by Neil Robertson, Daniel P. Sanders, Paul Seymour and Robin Thomas.
Getgrats: General Theory of Graph Transformation Systems
- A research network funded by the European Commission.
Graph Theory and Linear Algebra
- Unreviewed paper by Stephen M Kauffman. [PDF]
- Archives of the Graphnet mailing list from February 1990.
Knight's Tour Problem
- Solution for chess boards with up to 32 squares.
Matrix Graph Grammars
- Algebraic approach to graph dynamics and graph grammars, using logics, functional analysis and tensor algebra.
- An approach to solve the asymmetric travelling salesman problem using linear optimisation with a polynomial bounded set of constraints.
Network Resources for Colouring a Graph
- Resources for formulating and solving coloring problems.
A New Proof of the Four Colour Theorem
- By Ashay Dharwadker. Includes profile, research papers for other algorithms, lecture notes, and student database.
Parameters of Directed Strongly Regular Graphs
- Parameters, constructions and nonexistence information for directed strongly regular graphs.
Regular Graphs Page
- Tables of simple connected k-regular graphs on n vertices and girth at least g.
Sandpiles in Graphs
- An application of cellular automata by Angela R. Kerns.
Signed, Gain and Biased Graphs
- List of publications and manuscripts annotated by Thomas Zaslavsky.
A Survey of Distance-Transitive Graphs
- By Arjeh M. Cohen.
The Travelling Salesman Problem
- Discussion of this problem using simulated annealing. Downloadable program by Peter Meyer demonstrates solutions of the problem for particular cases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2016 at 6:35:08 UTC -