become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Science: Math: Events: Past Events
The 15th International Computing and Combinatorics Conference
- COCOON 2009 will be held in the city of Niagara Falls, New York, USA, from July 13th to 15th, 2009.
17th Cumberland Conference
- Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing. Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN, USA; 20--22 May 2004.
2002 SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics
- San Diego, CA, USA; 11--14 August 2002.
- 23rd Australasian Conference on Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing. Brisbane, Australia; 6--10 July, 1998. Conference report.
- Algebraic Combinatorics and Computer Algebra Summer School. Varna, Bulgaria; 3--14 September 2000.
Algebraic Combinatorics and Applications
- Gößweinstein, Germany; 12--19 September 1999.
- The First Workshop on Analytic Algorithmics and Combinatorics. Held in conjunction with ALENEX04 and SODA04. New Orleans, LA, USA; 10 January 2004.
Asymptotic Combinatorics with Applications to Mathematical Physics
- Summer school surveying recent progress in the asymptotic theory of Young tableaux and random matrices from the point of view of combinatorics, representation theory, and the theory of integrable systems. Saint Petersburg, Russia; July 9-22, 2001.
- Sixteenth British Combinatorial Conference. Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London, UK; 7--11 July 1997. Abstracts, problem lists.
- 20th British Combinatorial Conference. Durham, UK; 10--15 July 2005.
Brazilian Symposium on Graphs,Algorithms and Combinatorics
- Fortaleza, Ceará State, Brazil; 17--19 March 2001.
- In honor of Dominique Foata's 65th birthday. Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, USA; 7--9 July 2000.
- Tenth International Computing and Combinatorics Conference. Jeju Island, Korea; 17--20 August 2004.
Coding, Cryptography and Combinatorics
- Huang Shan City, China; 23--28 June 2003.
- An annual series of meetings on Combinatorics in the South-Central US. Sixth annual meeting: Texas State University, San Marcos; 25--26 February 2005.
Combinatorial Aspects of Hyperplane Arrangements
- MSRI, Berkeley, CA, USA; 1--5 November 2004.
Combinatorial Optimization and Integer Programming
- Columbia University; 28 November 2001.
Combinatorial Optimization Day 1995
- Applications of Semidefinite Programming in Combinatorial Optimization. Rutgers University, Busch Campus, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 22 April 1995.
Combinatorics and Related Conferences in 2000
- Maintained by the British Combinatorial Committee.
Combinatorics and Set Theory 2
- (Set theory and its Neighbours 11). London, UK; 4 April 2002.
Computation, Combinatorics and Probability
- Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK; August -- December 2002.
CoSSaC 2001 - Combinatorics of Searching, Sorting and Coding
- Ischia Island, Italy; 7-9 September 2001.
Cycles and Colourings
- 13th Workshop. Tatranská Štrba, High Tatras, Slovakia; 5--10 September 2004.
Design in Combinatorics and Statistics
- An LMS/EPSRC Short Course. Queen Mary College, University of London, UK; 9--13 September 2002.
Discrete Mathematics and Industrial Applications
- Capri, Italy; 7--10 June 2001.
Extremal Combinatorics II
- DIMACS/DIMATIA/Rényi Working Group. DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 18--20 October 2004.
Finite and Infinite Combinatorics
- Topics include graph theory, extremal and random graphs, combinatorial optimization and number theory, discrepancy theory, infinite combinatorics, and set theory. Budapest, Hungary, January 5-10, 2001.
- 17th Annual Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics. Taormina, Sicily, Italy; 20--25 June 2005.
- 15th Anniversary International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics. Linköping University, Sweden; 23--27 June 2003.
- 9th International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics. Dedicated to the Memory of Marcel-Paul Schützenberger. Institut für Mathematik, University of Vienna, Austria; 14--18 July 1997.
- 2nd Brazilian Symposium on Graphs, Algorithms and Combinatorics. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; 27--29 April 2005.
Horizons in Combinatorics
- Graph Theory, Combinatorics and Computing in conjunction with the 16th Annual Shanks Lectures. Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee; May 21-24, 2001.
- Combinatorics Colloquium (Kolloquium über Kombinatorik). Otto-von-Guericke-Universität, Magdeburg, Germany; 14--15 November 2003 (English/German).
Latin-American Conference on Combinatorics, Graphs and Applications
- Santiago, Chile; 16--20 August 2004.
- University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand; 10--14 February 2003.
Postgraduate Combinatorial Conference 2004
- Aimed at current research students in all areas of combinatorics and discrete mathematics. Queen Mary, University of London, UK; 20--22 April 2004.
- Two linked workshops within the Computation, Combinatorics and Probability programme at the Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK. Part I: Combinatorial and Computational Aspects of Statistical Physics; 26--30 August 2002. Part II: Random Graphs and Structures; 2--6 September 2002.
Retrospective in Combinatorics
- Honoring the 60th birthday of Richard P. Stanley. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA; 22--26 June 2004.
Seventh North Carolina Mini-Conference on Graph Theory, Combinatorics and Computing
- Appalachian State University, Boone, NC, USA; 12 April 2002.
SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics (DM04)
- Discrete mathematics is a branch of the mathematical sciences, with a wide range of challenging research problems and important applications in industry. Nashville, TN, USA; 13--16 June 2004.
Symmetric Functions 2001
- Surveys of Developments and Perspectives. Cambridge, UK; 25 June -- 6 July 2001.
Symmetric Functions and Macdonald Polynomials
- A central topic of study in Algebraic Combinatorics. Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, England; January-June 2001.
Thirteenth Midwestern Conference on Combinatorics, Cryptography and Computing,
- Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois, USA; 14--16 October 1999. Abstracts (DVI,PS).
Working Applications of Discrete Mathematics
- Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Computing, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia; 14--16 January 2004.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 17:45:05 UTC -