the entire directory
only in Math/Combinatorics
Combinatorial Game Theory
Science: Math: Algebra: Group Theory
Science: Math: Probability
This category in other languages:
- Downloadable combinatorics text by Marko Petkovsek, Herbert Wilf and Doron Zeilberger. Published by A. K. Peters.
Algebraic Combinatorics via Finite Group Actions
- A hypertext by A. Betten, H. Fripertinger and A. Kerber.
ArXiv Front: CO Combinatorics
- Combinatorics section of the Front for the Mathematics ArXiv.
- Brendan McKay's collection of miscellaneous tables in graph6 or sparse6 format.
- MathWorld article with basic definitions and links.
The Combinatorics Net
- Maintained by Bill Chen.
The Cutting Sticks Problem
- An unsolved combinatorial problem by Frans Faase.
Encyclopedia of Combinatorial Structures
- Searchable database of structures with specifications and counts.
Enumeration of Polyhedra
- Enumeration of polyhedra with up to 9 faces by Steven Dutch.
Enumeration of the Binary Trees
- A note on Catalan numbers by Ivan Galkin.
- With Applications in Computer Science by Stasys Jukna.
- Theory of chord structures to create music through algorithms by Vladimir Ladma.
- Introduction to generating functions with interactive java applets by Alexander Bogomolny.
The Math Forum Math Library - Combinatorics
- Comprehensive catalog of websites relating to Combinatorics.
Polya's Enumeration Theorem
- An article on generating functions and Polya's theory of counting by Karl Dahlke.
- Iwan Jensen counts polyominoes (aka lattice animals), paths, and various related quantities.
- Tilings of squares and rectangles, the classical problem and variations.
Topics in Mathematics - Combinatorics
- In the Mathematics Archive at University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2015 at 7:15:09 UTC -