become an editor
the entire directory
only in Math/Chats_and_Forums
Chats and Forums
Open Directory - Science: Math: Chats and Forums
Science: Chats and Forums
This category in other languages:
- News and discussions on the mathematical arts.
- A general mailing list for discussion about mathematical software development in Java.
- Mailing lists in mathematics and statistics for the UK academic community.
Math Forum: Public Discussions
- Group topics include general math, education, geometry, software, calculus reform, research and recreations.
Math Help Forum
- A discussion forum for students and teachers of mathematics at school, college and advanced levels, including homework help for students.
Math is Fun Forum
- A discussion forum for K-12 math students and teachers, with a focus on learning and teaching math the fun way.
- A forum to ask and answer research level mathematics questions.
- Email forum for those working in mathematics education to share ideas and experiences, and request information.
My Math Forum
- Active forum for a better understanding of mathematics. Includes puzzles and riddles and some solved problems.
- Topica email list serving the users of the IRC channel #math on the Undernet, for discussion and challenging puzzles.
- A mailing list for those interested in mathematics on the World Wide Web.
Yahoo Groups : Erdos
- A group for proposing problems, sharing ideas, discussing areas of research and reviewing papers and books of interest. [Requires Yahoo! membership]
Yahoo Groups : Maththeorists
- Discussions relating to number and mathematics philosophy.
Yahoo Groups: Math For Fun
- Focuses on solving challenging math problems.
Yahoo Groups: Theory-edge
- Informal discussion of research in algorithmics, mathematics, and their applications.
Chats and Forums
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 23, 2012 at 20:36:34 UTC -