become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chaos/Journals
Chaos and Fractals
Science: Math: Publications: Journals
- Interdisciplinary journal of nonlinear science.
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals
- Journal which includes applications in science and engineering. Tables of contents and abstracts; full text to subscribers.
International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos (IJBC)
- Focuses on experimental, computational and theoretical aspects of bifurcations, chaos and complexity in applied sciences and engineering.
International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation
- Focuses on the nature of nonlinear problems or numerical simulations of such problems.
Journal of Nonlinear Science
- Aims to publish papers that augment the fundamental ways to describe, model, and predict nonlinear phenomena. Abstracts online.
- Focuses on nonlinear phenomena in mathematics, physics and other sciences.
Physical Review E
- Journal for research in statistical, nonlinear and soft-matter physics.
Regular & Chaotic Dynamics
- Focuses on regular and stochastic behavior in deterministic dynamical systems.
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics
- Application of nonlinear dynamics and statistics to advance the understanding of economic and financial markets.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 0:04:26 UTC -