become an editor
the entire directory
only in Calculus/Multivariable_Calculus
Open Directory - Science: Math: Calculus: Multivariable Calculus
- A nicely organized and detailed study of calculus of 3 or more variables topics. Includes a review of minimum and maximum problems and vectors.
- Textbook by George Cain and James Herod. Chapters in PDF.
Multivariable Calculus Applets
- Features graphing gradients, parametric, and polar curves, matrix manipulation, and a tutorial on determinants.
Multivariable Calculus Examples
- An interactive tutorial of multivariable calculus. A lot of work with graphics. Requires the use of DPG programming to participate in the examples.
- Features problem sets for different topics. Includes a brief introduction to each topic. Uses pdf or dvi files.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2012 at 7:35:05 UTC -