become an editor
the entire directory
only in Math/Calculus
Open Directory - Science: Math: Calculus
Calculus of Variations
High School Math
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Courses: Math
Science: Math: Analysis
Science: Math: Applications
Science: Math: Education: Homework Help
Science: Math: Publications: Online Texts
This category in other languages:
A Calculus Primer
- This is a clearly written tutorial with plenty of graphic aids. Meant as an introduction for nonspecialists. Covers many of the basics, including differentiation.
A Physicist's View of Teaching Calculus
- Topics in calculus that are important in physics
Alien's Mathematics: Higher Calculus and Super Calculus
- Offers downloadable pdf files covering a range of integrals, derivatives and theorems. [pdf]
Applied Calculus by Stefan Warner and Steven Constenoble
- Covers a review of functions. Explains derivatives from the numerical, geometrical and algebraic aspects. Gives some examples of applications. Integrals are introduced. Includes practice exercises.
Automatic Calculus Solutions
- Check calculus homework. Enter a function and click for a step-by-step derivative or integral with each step explained.
Calculus - Wikipedia
- Contains information of the history, principles, and applications of calculus.
Calculus Made Easier
- An introduction to the basic concepts. The derivative and integral are explained. Resource links included.
Calculus Notes - eMathHelp
- Covers almost all topics in Calculus. Every note has illustrations and a lot of examples.
- Offers a reference containing the main theories and equations of calculus
- Reference site with a vast amount of information and example problems which are alphabetically listed by topic.
Calculus Video Notes
- Video tutorials that explain most of the calculus topics.
Calculus and Physics Practice Exams
- Practice exams for applied calculus and physics in PDF and HTML formats. Detailed solutions to answers are given.
Calculus by Gilbert Strang
- Online text covers introduction to derivatives, applications, methods of solving integration problems, polar coordinates, infinite series, partial derivatives, and vector calculus.
Calculus on the Web
- An internet tutoring utility for learning and practicing calculus. C.O.W. gives the student or interested user the opportunity to learn and practice problems. Instant feedback for the correctness of answers.
- Directory of calculus links for tutorials, homework help, history sample tests, and tips on exam preparation.
- An online differential calculus textbook including practice activities.
- An applied calculus tutorial covering topics such as curve fitting, series, and optimization.
Dan the Tutor
- Features practice exams and worked out solutions covering limits, derivatives and integrals. In PDF format.
Dan's Math at Home Lessons: Calculus
- Features step by step lessons to introductory calculus. Included are function and precalculus preview pages.
- An online symbolic derivative calculator that supports partial derivatives and shows the input as a graphical formula.
- Online course providing tutorials on subjects ranging from precalculus to differential equations. Includes math tools and resource links.
Dr. Vogel's Gallery of Calculus Pathologies
- Discusses instances of functions that are more difficult to apply calculus formulas to. Examples that are included are discontinuous functions and functions with discontinuous derivatives.
Elementary Calculus: An Approach using Infinitesimals
- An online book by H. Jerome Keisler. Covers differentiation, continuous functions, integration, limits, applications, infinite series, vector calculus and differential equations.
Graphics for the Calculus Classroom
- Graphical demonstrations developed by Douglas N. Arnold for the first year calculus student.
Harvey Mudd College Tutorials
- Topics include precalculus, calculus, multivariable calculus, linear algebra and differential equations.
How to Ace Calculus : The Streetwise Guide
- Excerpt from book. Page includes some tips on how to study, take exams, basic derivative rules, and terms glossary.
- This site is dedicated to help students achieve an intuitive grasps of the concepts in basic calculus while still being able to solve the problems they may find in a regular course.
Karl's Calculus Tutorial
- Covers calculus of limits, continuity and derivatives in some detail. Also covers integrals and methods of integration.
- Discusses proofs concerning integrals, Taylor series, e^πi, and the beta function.
Math Shop: Review Questions
- Review quizzes for calculus, differential equations, linear algebra and other advanced math fields.
- Topics include limits, derivatives, integrals, infinite sequences and Fourier series.
MyCalculus: Calculus Problem Solver
- Free online calculus problem solver provides answers to homework problems.
- Covers the basic derivative functions such as the derivative of polynomials. Some advanced derivative topics are also discussed. The integral is introduced and some practical integral problems such as finding the area and related rates are covered.
S.O.S. Math - Calculus
- Explains concepts in detail of limits, convergence of series, finding the derivative from the definition and continuity. Some basic formula conversions are given.
Technology Based Problems
- Calculus and differential calculus problems are presented. The possible solution or solutions are given.
- Humorous approach to lessons , which are given using Real Player video clips. Topics cover the concept of limit, derivatives, and summation series.
The Calculus Page Problems List
- Features topic summaries with practice exercises for derivative and integral calculus. Includes solutions. Authored by D. A. Kouba.
The Elementary Calculus Line
- Covers derivative and integral conversions as well as calculus rules. Includes practice exercises.
The University of Minnesota Calculus Initiative
- Offers calculus application examples for the mathematical properties of a rainbow, the fundamental theorem of calculus, methods of maximizing structural beams in a building, and modeling population growth. Includes general formulas to go along with the word problems and a variety of questions in relation to each exercise.
UBC Calculus Help: Derivatives
- University of British Columbia course notes. Covers functions, derivatives and applications of derivatives in some detail. Calculus labs or short quizzes are also included. There are many fine illustrations in this tutorial.
UBC Calculus Help: Integrals
- University of British Columbia course notes. Covers integration and series with applications. Illustrated with interactive Java applets.
Understanding Calculus by Faraz Hussain
- A free, complete 360 page book covering all the basics of Calculus.
- Short descriptions and examples for limits, derivatives, and integrals. Various plug-ins are needed to view some of the pages.
World Web Math: Calculus Summary
- An overview of calculus ideas. Covered are derivative rules and formulas as well as some basic integration rules.
- A basic calculus tutorial covering limits, derivatives, and integrals in PDF format.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 15, 2012 12:12:09 PM EDT -