become an editor
the entire directory
only in Calculators/Web-Based
Computers: Hardware: Calculators
Recreation: Travel: Preparation: Currencies: Exchange Rates
Science: Math: Software: Calculators
Science: Reference: Units of Measurement: Online Conversion
- A collection of calculators for the sciences, business and everyday measurements. Organized by subject area.
- An easy to use online platform for applied mathematics which includes an online calculator, a formula library and an exchange platform.
Alcula Scientific Calculator
- An advanced online scientific calculator for students of mathematics.
- Convert between various units of measurement, calculate volume and area, convert weight to volume and volume to weight, gravel and mortgage calculators.
Area of a Circle
- A simple calculator to calculate the radius, diameter, circumference, or area of a circle from a given parameter.
- An arbitrary-precision binary calculator, which adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides integer and fractional values.
Binary Hex Converters
- Online tool for converting binary, decimal, hexadecimal and ASCII text.
- Makes conversions between bits, bytes and its multipliers.
- Online numeral system converter. Supports decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary numbers, ASCII characters.
- Provides a set of online calculators for math and physics.
- Online integrator, differentiator, graph plotter and formula manipulator.
- A math resource website providing an online scientific calculator, and numerous special purpose calculators and unit converters
- Easy to use online calculator and expression evaluator. It supports basic arithmetic, trigonometry and logarithmic functions.
- Provides online calculators for web-enabled mobile phones and PDAs, including financial, fitness and conversion calculators.
Calculate Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- Calculator for eigenvalues and eigenvectors. Includes a test example and various options.
Calculate for Free
- Performs basic math operations, as well as square root and percentages. Includes memory save and recall.
- Provides a simple interface to calculate your grade point average.
- Online calculators for a variety of conversions and calculations.
- A basic online calculator similar to many electronic calculators.
- Provides functions common in science and engineering. Creates a printable sequence of calculations that can be bookmarked or shared as URL.
- Free online calculators for finance, math, algebra, fractions, geometry, physics, time and statistics. Converters for common conversions.
- Free scientific online calculator, which includes long-term memory, trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, brackets and the modulo operation. It can be opened in a small pop-up window and includes a user guide. [Modern GUI, Adobe-Flash based]
- Online mathematical calculator with basic and scientific modes. Shows calculation history.
Calculla - Online Calculators
- The set of tools and tables used for easy calculating different math (and non-math) problems.
Cleave Books - Specialist Calculators
- Features converters for perimeter measurements of geometric figures, fractions, percentages, number bases, loan repayments, growth and decay, cost of living index, fuel consumption, flow rate, specific energy, viscocity, and heat capacity.
Dario Alpern's Complex Number Calculator
- Computes basic operations, 1/z, pi, exponent, log, trig, and polygamma functions. Includes memory feature.
- Helps to compute how many days have passed from an earlier time to the present day.
- Online graphing calculator. Free to use, supports hundreds of simultaneous equations, and supports interactive exploration via sliders.
- A free online scientific calculator, and conversion of length units.
- Offers an online calculator and a multi function unit converter.
- Online tools for fast simplifying fractions and mixed numbers.
Free Online Calculator
- Free online calculator use for decision making, discovery and learning.
Free Online Spreadsheet Calculator
- Free online spreadsheet calculator has an estimating and budgeting form that shows all your calculations and allows you to print and save results.
Fuel Cost Calculator
- Calculates fuel cost based on inputted parameters.
- Free online graphing calculator for education use with 2d, 3d, cartesian, polar, calculus, differential equations, scientific, implicit function components.
Hiox Calculator & Converter
- Features calculators for arithmetic functions, scientific computations, binary conversions, areas, financial interest, prime numbers, recurring fractions, factoring, matrices, HEX color converter, date and day calculations, as well as for measuring bandwidth.
- Guide to online calculators, including those designed for home, travel, finance, health, and small business.
- Solves math problems and gives instant step-by-step solution.
Math Calculators Online
- Math online calculators and solvers for problems including polynomial equations, rational expressions, systems of equations, matrices, complex numbers, and analytic geometry.
- A list of online basic, scientific, graphing, CAS and business calculators with thumbnails and a short description.
- Free calculator graphs up to 5 equations, finds intersections and lets you save picture of graph to your computer.
A Mobile Computational Platform
- Offers a mobile computing platform for mobile devices and web.
The Number Empire
- A collection of online calculators, including prime number finder, fraction solver, and solution finder for calculus equations.
Online Matrix Calculator
- Calculates matrix determinant and inverse. Performs LU, Cholesky, QR, SVD decompositions. Calculates eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
Online Scientific Calculator
- Free scientific calculator for mathematics, physics and engineering. It includes support for fraction, base conversion, matrix, equation solver and advanced functions.
Percent Change Calculator
- Measures the difference in value using percentages. Includes bar graphs with the answer.
Quadratic Equation Calculator
- Calculator for solving a general quadratic equation.
- Java applet online calculator.
Shannon entropy calculator
- Shannon entropy allows to estimate the average minimum number of bits needed to encode a string of symbols based on the alphabet size and the frequency of the symbols.
Solve My Math
- Collection of online math calculators for algebra, calculus, statistics and more.
Square Root Calculator
- Interactive square root calculator that can handle negative, imaginary, and complex numbers.
Stack Scientific Calculator RPN
- Mobile friendly tip calculator which shows exactly what to put on your receipt.
Web 2.0 Scientific Calculator
- Free online scientific notation calculator. Functions include math expressions, plots, unit converter, equation solver, complex numbers and calculation history.
- Collection of simple calculators for General Math, Algebra, Plots & Geometry, Trig. & Calculus.
Wolfram Mathematica: Online Integrator
- Free integration solver that also does derivatives, equations and plots.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2015 at 21:49:26 UTC -