become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/Research_Groups
Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
Science: Math: Research: Specialist Groups
(Austria) Johannes Kepler Universität, Linz
- Industrial Mathematics Institute.
(Chile) University of Chile
- Centre for Mathematical Modeling (CMM). Current projects, papers and publications, events and members.
(Greece) Heraklion, Crete
- Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH): Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics (IACM).
- International Centre for Mechanical Sciences, Udine.
(Sweden) Fraunhofer-Chalmers Research Centre for Industrial Mathematics
(UK) BP Institute Cambridge
- An independent academic institution of the University of Cambridge researching into multi-phase flows by a combination of theoretical, numerical and experimental research.
(UK) University of Cambridge
- Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics research groups.
(UK) University of Warwick
- Applied and Computational Mathematics. Members, specialist topics.
(USA) Claremont, California
- Claremont Research Institute of Applied Mathematical Sciences (CRIAMS).
(USA) Cornell University
- Center for Applied Mathematics. Seminars, faculty research, alumni.
(USA) Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Mathematical Modeling and Analysis. T-7 group's staff members, research, and employment opportunities in applied math, mathematical physics, and numerical analysis.
(USA) South Carolina
- Interdisciplinary Mathematics Institute.
(USA) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Minnesota Center for Industrial Mathematics.
(USA) University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Center for Industrial Mathematics.
Mathematics in Industry Interdisciplinary Research Centres
- List of centres whose focus is on mathematics-in-industry (MI).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 12:21:56 UTC -