become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Research Groups
Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
Science: Math: Research: Specialist Groups
(Australia) University of South Australia, Adelaide
- Centre For Industrial and Applicable Mathematics.
(Austria) Johannes Kepler Universität, Linz
- Industrial Mathematics Institute.
(Chile) University of Chile
- Centre for Mathematical Modeling (CMM). Current projects, papers and publications, events and members.
(Greece) Heraklion, Crete
- Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH): Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics (IACM).
- International Centre for Mechanical Sciences, Udine.
- Algebraic Geometry, Boundary Conformal Field Theory and Non-Commutative Geometry. A research network in the UK pursuing the deep connections between mathematics and physics - primarily algebraic geometry, operator algebras and quantum groups in pure mathematics and conformal field theory, string theory and statistical mechanics in mathematical and theoretical physics.
(UK) BP Institute Cambridge
- An independent academic institution of the University of Cambridge researching into multi-phase flows by a combination of theoretical, numerical and experimental research.
(UK) Oxford University
- Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (OCIAM).
(UK) University of Cambridge
- Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics research groups.
(UK) University of Warwick
- Applied and Computational Mathematics. Members, specialist topics.
(USA) Claremont, California
- Claremont Research Institute of Applied Mathematical Sciences (CRIAMS).
(USA) Cornell University
- Center for Applied Mathematics. Seminars, faculty research, alumni.
(USA) Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Mathematical Modeling and Analysis. T-7 group's staff members, research, and employment opportunities in applied math, mathematical physics, and numerical analysis.
(USA) South Carolina
- Interdisciplinary Mathematics Institute.
(USA) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Minnesota Center for Industrial Mathematics.
(USA) University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Center for Industrial Mathematics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:35:02 AM EDT -