become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/People
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: People
Mathematical Economists and Financial Mathematicians
Science: Math: Mathematicians
Golz, William, Ph.D.
- Mathematics research involving initial-boundary-value problems that yield parabolic partial-differential equations (applications in hydrogeology). Research statement, brief CV, and full text files of this mathematicians doctoral dissertation, masters thesis, and peer-reviewed papers.
Kozintsev, Igor V.
- Intel Labs. Multimedia Processing; Wireless Communications; Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition; Information Theory; Coding Theory; Statistical Learning Theory; SoC design for Multimedia and Communication applications.
Parlange, Jean-Yves, Ph.D.
- Professor of Biological and Environmental Engineering at Cornell University. His research interests are mathematical descriptions of solute transport in porous media and similarity solutions of the nonlinear diffusion equation. Brief professional biography, and curriculum vitae.
Pitman, E. Bruce
- Professor of mathematics at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Specializes in studying granular materials under flow conditions and renal hemodynamics. Includes publications and links to related research groups.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Mathematics of robotics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:55:00 UTC -