become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/Organizations
Science: Math: Organizations
Science: Physics: Organizations: Associations
Australian and New Zealand Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ANZIAM)
- A division of the Australian Mathematical Society: one of its main activities is to organise the annual ANZIAM Applied Mathematics Conference. Meetings, branches, publications, resources.
Canadian Applied and Industrial Mathematics Society (CAIMS)
- Development and maintenance of Applied and Industrial Mathematics in Canada. About the society, news and awards.
- A network of networks to boost mathematics for industry in Europe.
Euromech - European Mechanics Society
- An international non-governmental non-profit scientific organization that promotes the development of mechanics as a branch of science and engineering. Organisation structure, details of conferences and events, and awards.
European Consortium for Mathematics in Industry
- To promote the use of mathematical models in industry. Conferences, study groups, publications, special interest groups.
Gesellschaft für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik (GAMM)
- Events, publications, membership details. English/German site.
- International Council for Industrial and Applied Mathematics. Organisers of the quadrennial ICIAM meetings. Details of past, future and related events.
Institute for Mathematics and its Applications (IMA)
- The IMA is a federally funded US institute which promotes the use of mathematics in other fields both in academia and in industry.
Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA)
- The professional and learned society for qualified and practising mathematicians, based in the UK. Its aims are to promote mathematics and its applications in all sectors: industry, commerce, education, the public sector and research. It has 6000 members worldwide and a vigorous and expanding programme of activities.
International Federation of Nonlinear Analysts
- Seeks to promote common understanding of related nonlinear mathematical analysis problems and approaches to solutions from all disciplines.
Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Publications, meetings, membership, activity groups.
Mathematical Desk for Italian Industry
- Technology transfer consultancy with emphasis on mathematics. Italian/English site.
Mathematics in Industry
- European Study Group with Industry (ESGI) information, eprints, links, contacts.
- Network of research groups in Spain.
Resource Modeling Association
- Working in the application of models to resource management. Contact and meetings details, online newsletter.
The Romanian Society of Applied and Industrial Mathematics
- ROMAI promotes advancement in applied mathematics. Page includes group history, list of conferences and journals. [Romanian, English]
Smith Institute for Industrial Mathematics and System Engineering
- The Smith Institute delivers solutions and technical services to companies through the application of mathematical modelling and analysis. The Institute manages the Faraday Partnership for Industrial Mathematics to promote industrial competitiveness through improved collaboration between industry and the science base.
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Provides information on mathematics related books, journals, and conferences. Membership information is also available.
Turing Gateway to Mathematics
- An initiative of the Isaac Newton Institute to stimulate the interchange of knowledge and ideas between academics of different disciplines and users of modern mathematics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2014 at 16:47:16 UTC -