become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Mathematical Geosciences: Events: Past Events
Science: Math: Events: Past Events
- 2001 Annual Conference of the International Association for Mathematical Geology. Cancún, Mexico; 6--12 September 2001.
Mathematical Issues and Challenges in Data Assimilation for Geophysical Systems: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
- Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), Los Angeles, CA, USA; 22--25 February 2005.
Mathematics in Geosciences
- IMA Thematic Year; September 2001 -- June 2002.
SIAM Conference on Mathematical and Computational Issues in the Geosciences (GS03)
- Austin, Texas, USA; 17--20 March 2003.
Sixth SIAM Conference on Math and Comp Issues in the Geosciences (SIAG/GS) (GS01)
- Boulder, CO, USA; 11--14 June 2001.
Surface Water Waves
- Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK; 13--31 August 2001.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2012 at 9:35:02 UTC -