become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/Mathematical_Geosciences
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Mathematical Geosciences
Science: Earth Sciences: Geophysics
- Interests in Geosciences, Mathematics and Computing.
Centre for Environmental and Geophysical Flows, University of Bristol
- Interdisciplinary research centre for geophysical fluid dynamics at the University of Bristol. People, meetings, facilities, resources.
- Free on-line texts by the late (Johannes) Jos Claerbout.
- A Geological Sciences Mathematics tutorial system.
Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics
- Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk. Activities, meetings, publications, resources.
Institute of Theoretical Geophysics, University of Cambridge
- Group spanning Earth Sciences and Applied Mathematics, whose research involves quantitative descriptions of processes fundamental to the Earth. Current members, details of research, and list of seminars.
International Association for Mathematical Geology
- Promotes international cooperation in the application and use of mathematics in geological research and technology. Meetings, membership directory, job listings, other links.
- Signal and image processing. Conference Time-Table on signal processing, image analysis, video coding and related applications (in geophysics, biomedical imaging).
- A seismic processing and research environment developed at the Center for Wave Phenomena, Colorado School of Mines. Requires ANSI C and Unix. Free download.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:55:03 UTC -