become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics: Publications: Journals
Science: Math: Publications: Journals
Applied Mathematical Finance
- (Routledge) Tables of contents of all volumes. Abstracts from vol.4 (1997). Full text to subscribers.
- CUP. Online text to subscribers.
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics
- Elsevier Science Journal. Contents and abstracts from vol.9 (1990). Full text to subscribers.
International Game Theory Review
- Contents and abstracts from vol.1 no.2 (1999). Text to institutional subscribers.
The International Journal of Game Theory
- Publishes original research making significant contributions from a methodological, conceptual or mathematical point of view. Tables of contents and abstracts. Full text to subscribers.
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance
- World Scientific. Contents and abstracts of all volumes. Full text to institutional subscribers.
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Provides an outlet for publication of research concerning all theoretical and empirical aspects of economic dynamics and control as well as the development and use of computational methods in economics and finance. Tables of contents with abstracts; full text by subscription.
Journal of Mathematical Economics
- Aims to provide a forum for work in economic theory which expresses economic ideas using formal mathematical reasoning. Contents and abstracts from vol.19 (1990). Full text to subscribers only.
- A journal published by Blackwells which brings together work on the mathematical aspects of finance theory from such diverse fields as finance, economics, mathematics, and statistics. Contents, abstracts: text to subscribers only.
- Features articles that reflect the increasing use of quantitative methods in finance and the growth in practical applications of financial engineering such as asset creation, pricing and risk management. Site also covers new developments such as agent-based modelling and evolutionary game theory.
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics
- MIT Press. Contents from vol.1 (1996). Full text to subscribers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 15, 2013 10:53:46 PM EDT -