become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mathematical_Economics_and_Financial_Mathematics/People
Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
Science: Math: Applications: People
- Columbia University. Papers on quantitative strategies and articles written for Risk magazine, biography and curriculum vitae.
- Director, Nomura Centre for Quantitative Finance, University of Oxford. Exotic derivatives, transaction costs, and market models. Publications, talks.
- Royal Bank of Scotland. Interest rate modelling; Equity FX modelling; Risk Management; Credit Derivatives. Books, other publications and resources.
Leung, Tim Siutang
- Assistant Professor at Johns Hopkins University. Resume, research information, and contact information.
- Purdue University. Financial Mathematics and Engineering, Option Pricing under Stochastic Volatility and Jump Diffusions; Levy processes, Exotic Options; Credit Risk; Derivatives. Publications and reports.
- Manchester University. Interest rate models and the pricing of interest rate derivatives; Portfolio Theory given Background Risk; Option Pricing Theory and Techniques. Publications, teaching material.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2009 at 11:15:47 UTC -