become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
- Bachelier Finance Society, 2nd world congress. Knossos,Crete; 12--15 June 2002.
Computational Issues in Auction Design
- DIMACS Workshop, Rutgers University, NJ, USA; 7--8 October 2004.
Computational Issues in Game Theory and Mechanism Design
- DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 31 October -- 2 November 2001.
Developments in Quantitative Finance
- Research session at the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK; 24 January -- 22 July 2005.
- Alliance Capital Conference Center. New York, NY, USA; 6--8 November 2002.
- The second IASTED International Conference on Financial Engineering and Applications. MIT, Cambridge, MA, USA; 8--10 November 2004.
- A 6-month research programme at the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, University of Cambridge, January to June, 1995.
Managing Uncertainty - New Analysis Tools for Insurance, Economics and Finance
- Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge; 23 July to 10 August 2001.
Markets as Predictive Devices (Information Markets)
- DIMACS Workshop, Rutgers, NJ, USA; 3--4 February 2005.
Mathematics and Economics: Old Problems and New Approaches
- Kantorovich memorial conference. EIMI, St Petersburg, Russia; 8--13 January 2004.
Modeling, Optimization, and Risk Management in Finance
- Gainesville, FL, USA; 5--7 March 2003.
Numerical Probabilistic Methods for High-dimensional Problems in Finance
- American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, CA, USA; 5--8 December 2003.
Randomized Algorithms in Finance
- MSRI Conference, Berkeley, CA; March 30, 2001 to April 01, 2001.
Spring School in Finance
- A crash course on risk management of derivative securities and portfolio optimization. Università di Bologna, Italy. 19--20 May 2005.
Summer School on Stochastics and Finance
- Institute of Mathematics at the University of Barcelona (IMUB), Spain; 3--7 September 2001.
Winter School on Financial Mathematics
- 5th Winter school on Risk management and Risk measures. Hotel De Werelt, Lunteren, the Netherlands; 23--25 January 2006.
World Congress on Computational Finance: The First Decade
- London, UK; 26 March 2007.
Yield Management and Dynamic Pricing
- DIMACS Workshop. Rutgers University, NJ, USA; 3--5 August 2005.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2013 at 20:05:12 UTC -