become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mathematical_Biology/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Mathematical Biology: Research Groups
Science: Biology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Math: Applications: Research Groups
Science: Math: Research: Specialist Groups
(Canada) University of British Columbia
- Institute of Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Biology programme. Applying mathematics to immunology, epidemiology, cell biology, electrophysiology, ecology, game theory and evolution.
(Finland) University of Helsinki
- Metapopulation Research Group. Projects, people, publications, software, teaching, resources.
(Germany) Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
- Mathematical Biophysics group. Members, publications. English/German.
(Portugal) Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Oeiras
- Marie Curie Excellence Team on the epidemiology of recurrent infections in the Theoretical Epidemiology Group. Publications, people, meetings, resources.
(UK) Imperial College London
- Department of Bioengineering, Centre for Biological and Medical Systems. Research includes physiological mechanics, biomedical systems and neurotechnology.
(UK) King's College London
- Mathematics Department, Mathematical Biology group. Members.
(UK) Oxford University
- Mathematical Genetics and Bioinformatics. Provides details of the research using mathematical methods to extract information from genetic data, ranging from fundamental evolutionary processes to the mapping of genes involved in disease.
(UK) University of Bath
- Centre for Mathematical Biology. Members, research interests.
(UK) University of Cambridge
- Cambridge Computational Biology Institute. Details of research and related teaching.
(UK) University of Dundee
- MathBiology Research Group. Members of the group and their research, seminars and mathbiology links.
(UK) University of London, University College
- Centre for Mathematics and Physics in the Life Sciences and EXperimental Biology (CoMPLEX). Seminars, workshops, email list, people.
(UK) University of Nottingham
- Centre for Mathematical Medicine and Biology. News, people, research, publications, meetings and events.
(UK) University of Oxford
- Centre for Mathematical Biology. Research Interests: Spatial and spatiotemporal pattern formation; Wound healing; Mathematical Modelling to Improve Cancer Therapy; Analysis of travelling waves and ecological applications; Enzyme kinetics; Individual to Collective Behaviour in Ecology; The dynamics of populations in ecological systems. Site has preprints, meetings, other links.
(UK) University of St Andrews
- Centre for Research into Ecological and Environmental Modelling.
(UK) University of Stirling
- Mathematical Biology Research Group. Members, research projects.
(USA) California State University, Los Angeles
- Nonlinear Population Dynamics. Research, publications, datasets, graphics.
(USA) National Institutes of Health
- Laboratory of Experimental and Computational Biology (LECB): formerly the Laboratory of Mathematical Biology (LMMB). Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Maryland. Research areas: macromolecular structure and function; membrane structure and function; immunology; phamacokinetics and computational and modeling methodology.
(USA) North Carolina State University
- Biomathematics graduate program. Page describes the field of study, faculty, courses and seminars.
(USA) Rice University
- Keck Center for Computational Biology. Computational, physical and biological science for theory, simulation, and experiment in biological problems. People, press, photos, jobs, library.
(USA) Stanford University
- Roughgarden Research Group (Guerrilla Ecology, Ltd). Projects, people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 26, 2010 9:53:50 AM EDT -