become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mathematical_Biology/Research_Groups
Science: Biology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Math: Applications: Research Groups
Science: Math: Research: Specialist Groups
(Canada) University of British Columbia
- Institute of Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Biology programme. Applying mathematics to immunology, epidemiology, cell biology, electrophysiology, ecology, game theory and evolution.
(Finland) University of Helsinki
- Metapopulation Research Group. Projects, people, publications, software, teaching, resources.
(Germany) Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
- Mathematical Biophysics group. Members, publications. English/German.
(Portugal) Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Oeiras
- Marie Curie Excellence Team on the epidemiology of recurrent infections in the Theoretical Epidemiology Group. Publications, people, meetings, resources.
(UK) Imperial College London
- Department of Bioengineering, Centre for Biological and Medical Systems. Research includes physiological mechanics, biomedical systems and neurotechnology.
(UK) King's College London
- Mathematics Department, Mathematical Biology group. Members.
(UK) University of Bath
- Centre for Mathematical Biology. Members, research interests.
(UK) University of Cambridge
- Cambridge Computational Biology Institute. Details of research and related teaching.
(UK) University of Dundee
- MathBiology Research Group. Members of the group and their research, seminars and mathbiology links.
(UK) University of London, University College
- Centre for Mathematics and Physics in the Life Sciences and EXperimental Biology (CoMPLEX). Seminars, workshops, email list, people.
(UK) University of Nottingham
- Centre for Mathematical Medicine and Biology. News, people, research, publications, meetings and events.
(UK) University of Oxford
- Centre for Mathematical Biology. Research Interests: Spatial and spatiotemporal pattern formation; Wound healing; Mathematical Modelling to Improve Cancer Therapy; Analysis of travelling waves and ecological applications; Enzyme kinetics; Individual to Collective Behaviour in Ecology; The dynamics of populations in ecological systems. Site has preprints, meetings, other links.
(UK) University of St Andrews
- Centre for Research into Ecological and Environmental Modelling.
(UK) University of Stirling
- Mathematical Biology Research Group. Members, research projects.
(USA) California State University, Los Angeles
- Nonlinear Population Dynamics. Research, publications, datasets, graphics.
(USA) National Institutes of Health
- Laboratory of Experimental and Computational Biology (LECB): formerly the Laboratory of Mathematical Biology (LMMB). Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Maryland. Research areas: macromolecular structure and function; membrane structure and function; immunology; phamacokinetics and computational and modeling methodology.
(USA) North Carolina State University
- Biomathematics graduate program. Page describes the field of study, faculty, courses and seminars.
(USA) Rice University
- Gulf Coast Consortia. Computational, physical and biological science for theory, simulation, and experiment in biological problems. People, press, photos, jobs, library.
(USA) Stanford University
- Roughgarden Research Group (Guerrilla Ecology, Ltd). Projects, people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 12, 2014 at 8:49:17 UTC -