become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mathematical_Biology/People
Science: Math: Applications: People
Science: Math: Mathematicians
- Professor of Applied Mathematics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and head of the Computation and Biology group
- Publications in theoretical biology and biochemistry. Areas of special interest include somitogenesis, molecular "switches" acting in cellular differentiation, bHLH dimerization networks, and morphogen gradients.
- Department of Environmental Science and Policy, University of California Davis, CA, USA. Theoretical ecology and population biology.
Lange, Kenneth L.
- Biomathematics department at UCLA. Statistical and mathematical methods for human genetics and population growth, image reconstruction algorithms.
Van Iersel, Leo
- Technical University Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Algorithms for computational biology using combinatorial mathematics and the construction of level-k phylogenetic networks.
White, Gary C.
- Department of Fishery and Wildlife Biology, Colorado State University, CO, USA. Quantitative ecology, estimation of population parameters, compensatory mortality in mule deer populations, development of Program MARK. Publications, MARK software.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 17:15:09 UTC -