become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mathematical_Biology/People
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Mathematical Biology: People
Science: Math: Applications: People
Science: Math: Mathematicians
- Professor of Applied Mathematics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and head of the Computation and Biology group
- Publications in theoretical biology and biochemistry. Areas of special interest include somitogenesis, molecular "switches" acting in cellular differentiation, bHLH dimerization networks, and morphogen gradients.
- Professor at the Department of Mathematics and Program in Applied Mathematics of the University of Arizona. Research interests include morphoelasticity (modeling of elastic growth), geometry and mechanics of proteins, and microbiomechanics (the mechanics of microbial systems).
Hallam, Thomas G.
- University of Tennessee. The use of mathematical models to help solve problems in ecotoxicology and ecology.
- Department of Environmental Science and Policy, University of California Davis, CA, USA. Theoretical ecology and population biology.
Jarrah, Abdul Salam
- Virginia Bioinformatics Institute. Discrete mathematics, computational commutative algebra, computational systems biology, finite dynamical systems.
Lange, Kenneth L.
- Biomathematics department at UCLA. Statistical and mathematical methods for human genetics and population growth, image reconstruction algorithms.
Van Iersel, Leo
- Technical University Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Algorithms for computational biology using combinatorial mathematics and the construction of level-k phylogenetic networks.
White, Gary C.
- Department of Fishery and Wildlife Biology, Colorado State University, CO, USA. Quantitative ecology, estimation of population parameters, compensatory mortality in mule deer populations, development of Program MARK. Publications, MARK software.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:05:06 AM EST -