become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Science: Math: Events: Past Events
1st ESMTB Summer School
- Martina Franca, Italy; 4--15 September 2000. Photos. Proceedings for participants.
2nd East European Symposium on Statistical Physics and Biological Information
- Organized by East European Biology Society to bring together physicists, biologists, mathematicians and chemists looking for challenges in the biological sciences in the post-genomic era. Bratislava, Slovakia; 19--23 June 2004.
3rd International Conference on Mathematical Biology
- (An ICM 2002 Satellite Conference.) Guilin, China; 15--18 August 2002.
Algorithmic Biology: Algorithmic Techniques in Computational Biology
- Research program at the Institute for Mathematical Sciences, National University of Singapore; 1 June -- 31 July 2006.
Artificial Intelligence and Heuristic Methods for Bioinformatics
- NATO Advanced Studies Institute. San Miniato, Italy; 1--11 October 2001.
Biomathematics, Bioengineering and Clinical Aspects of Blood Flow
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, Berkeley, California, USA; 23 July -- 9 August 2002.
Clustering Problems in Biological Networks
- A DIMACS Workshop. Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 9--11 May 2006.
Complexity in Biosystems
- DIMACS Workshop: Innovative Approaches at the Interface of Experimental and Computational Modeling. Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 8--10 April 2002.
Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology
- Special focus period at DIMACS, Rutgers University, NJ, USA; 2002-2007.
Differential Equations and Applications in Mathematical Biology
- Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, BC, Canada; 18--23 July 2004.
- 5th Conference of the European Society of Mathematical and Theoretical Biology on Mathematical Modelling and Computing in Biology and Medicine. Milano, Italy; 2 to 6 July 2002.
Experiments in Physical Biology
- Workshop in two sessions on quantitative analysis of experimental data. IMA, Minnesota, USA; Part 1: 2--6 May 2005, Part 2: 16--20 May 2005.
Genomic Instability in Cancer: Biological and Mathematical Approaches
- DIMACS/IAS Workshop, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, NJ, USA; 8--9 June 2004.
- PIMS-MITACS-MSRI Special Program (Summer Graduate Program). Banff, Alberta, Canada; 19--27 June 2004.
Interconnections among Codes, Designs, Graphs, and Molecular Biology
- Center of Theoretical Science, Chiaotung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan; 24--26 May 2002.
- Held jointly with the SIAM Conference on Imaging Science (22--24). Boston, MA, USA; 24--26 September 2001.
- SIAM Conference on the Life Sciences. Held jointly with the 2004 SIAM Annual Meeting. Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon, USA; 11--14 July 2004.
- Mathematical and Statistical Aspects of Molecular Biology, 14th Annual Meeting. Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK; 22--23 March 2004.
- LMS/EPSRC Short Course. University of Manchester, UK; 9--14 January 2005.
Mathematical Biology and Applied Analysis
- In honour of Professor Brian Sleeman, on the occasion of his 65th birthday. West Park Conference Centre, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK; 11--12 October 2004.
- Centre for Mathematical Biology, Oxford, UK; 14--17 June 2004.
Pattern Formation by Swimming Micro-Organisms and Cells
- A Euromech Colloquium. Applied Mathematics, University of Leeds, UK; 3--5 December 2001.
Statistical Mechanics of Molecular and Cellular Biological Systems
- Research session at the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK; 19 January -- 9 July 2004.
Towards a Predictive Biology
- In association with the programme on 'Statistical Mechanics of Molecular and Cellular Biological Systems'. Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK; 19--23 January 2004.
Using Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation to Improve Cancer Therapy
- II Summer School and Scientific Workshop. Propriano (Corse) France September 3 -7, 2001.
Vertical Integration in Biology: From Molecules to Organisms
- Meeting at the Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge; 24--28 September 2001. On-line registration.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 10:15:09 UTC -