become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/Mathematical_Biology
Science: Biology: Theoretical Biology
Science: Math: Applications: Complex Systems
- DNA identification, biostatistics, and recreational aspects of population genetics. Reports, software, links.
- An hypothesis concerning the photomorphogenic origin of the exhibition of fibonacci numbers in plants.
Mathematics and Biology: The Interface
- Report exploring opportunities at the interface between biology and mathematics edited by Simon A. Levin in HTML.
Mathematics in Medicine Study Groups
- Details of the annual week-long meetings in which mathematicians collaborate on medical problems. Reports from previous years, and information about the next meeting.
Ordination Methods for Ecologists
- Methods for analysis of community data in ecological studies, including correspondence analysis, direct gradient analysis, and indirect gradient analysis.
UTK Mathematical Life Sciences Archives
- Life Science Pages organized by E. Dobos, L. Gross and C. Zimmermann at the University of Tennessee.
WAM: Web Antibody Modeling
- Constructs a model from the light and heavy chain sequences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2013 at 19:05:05 UTC -