become an editor
the entire directory
only in Information_Theory/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Information Theory: Research Groups
Science: Math: Applications: Research Groups
(CZ) Institute of Information Theory and Automation
- A research institute of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic concerned with the development of control, information and computer sciences.
(UK) HP Labs
- Quantum Information Processing Group. Members, reports.
(UK) University of Bristol
- Mathematics Department, Quantum Computation and Information Group.
(UK) University of Cambridge
- Cavendish Laboratory, Inference Group. Members, meetings, publications.
(USA) HP Labs
- Advanced Studies Organisation, Information Theory Research Group; Palo Alto, CA. Publications.
(USA) University of Minnesota
- Information Theory Research Group. Research areas, courses, publications, presentations.
(USA) Washington University, St Louis
- Electronic Systems and Signals Research Laboratory, Information Theory Research Group. Members, publications and links.
DCU Artificial Life Laboratory
- Page focused on exploring the synthesis of basic Autopoietic Agents in computer created virtual computational structures (Virtual Chemistry).
Molecular Information Theory and the Theory of Molecular Machines
- Tom Schneider's lab investigates the role of information in molecular machines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:55:01 PM EST -