become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences/Past_Conferences
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Information Theory: Conferences: Past Conferences
Computers: Algorithms: Compression: Conferences: Past
Science: Math: Applications: Events: Past Events
Science: Math: Events: Past Events
Computational Information Theory and Coding
- Calendar of the DIMACS 2001-2003 Special Focus on Computational Information Theory and Coding.
Information Fusion 2004
- 7th International Conference on Information Fusion. Stockholm, Sweden; 28 June -- 1 July 2004.
Information Theory Workshop
- MSRI, Berkeley, CA, USA; 25 February -- 1 March 2002.
- IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory. Washington, DC; 24--29 June 2001.
- IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory. Palais de Beaulieu, Lausanne, Switzerland; 30 June -- 5 July 2002.
- International Symposium on Information Theory and its Applications. Parma, Italy; 10--13 October 2004.
Quantum Computing and Quantum Information
- Trento, Italy; 25--31 July 2001.
Quantum Information and Error Correction
- Workshop at MSRI, Berkeley, CA, USA; 4--8 November 2002.
Quantum Information Processing
- MSRI, Berkeley, CA, USA; 13--17 December 2002.
Quantum Information Science
- Research session at the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK; 16 August -- 17 December 2004.
Quantum Information Theory: Present Status and Future Directions
- Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK; 23--27 August 2004.
- First International Symposium on Algorithmic Game Theory, held at Paderborne, Germany, April 30th to May 2nd, 2008.
Second International Symposium on Algorithmic Game Theory
- SAGT 2009 is to be held 18th to 20th October 2009, at Paphos, Greece.
- To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Claude Shannon's 1948 paper ``A Mathematical Theory of Communication,''. Mathematical Sciences Center, Bell Laboratories Lucent Technologies. 18 May 1998.
The Teleological Origin of Biological Information 2002
- An e-symposium to assess teleological approaches to the origin of biological information. Accepted papers will be discussed in a chat forum; 10-12 October 2002.
Workshop on Source Coding and Harmonic Analysis
- DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 8--10 May 2002.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 1:07:31 PM EST -