become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
Science: Math: Events: Past Events
2000 SIAM Annual Meeting
- Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. 10--14 July 2000.
2001 SIAM Annual Meeting
- Jointly with the SIAM Conference on Control and its Applications. San Diego, CA, USA; 9--13 July 2001.
AMCW2001 - Applied Mathematics in Our Changing World
- Joint EMS/SIAM meeting. On-line registration. Berlin, 2--6 September 2001.
Bridging Time and Length Scales
- In Materials Science and Bio-Physics. Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), Los Angeles, CA, USA; 12 September -- 16 December 2005.
Cells and Materials
- At the Interface between Mathematics, Biology and Engineering. Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), Los Angeles, CA, USA; 13 March -- 16 June 2006.
- Fourth European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering. Jyväskylä, Finland; 24--28 July 2004.
- The 13th Conference on Mathematics for Industry. Eindhoven, The Netherlands; 21--25 June 2004.
- The 16th ECMI Conference will emphasize the role of mathematics as a unique overarching industrial resource. July 26-30, 2010 Wuppertal, Germany.
Engineering Mathematics and Applications
- 5th Biennial Conference. Brisbane, Australia; 29 September -- 2 October 2002.
- Foundations of Computational Mathematics. Universidad de Cantabria, Santander, Spain; 30 June -- 9 July 2005.
Gordon Research Conference on Nonlinear Science
- Mt. Holyoke College; June 17-22, 2001; South Hadley, MA.
- The 5th Hellenic European Conference on Computer Mathematics and its Applications. Athens, Greece; 20--22 September 2001.
- 6th Hellenic European Research Conference on Computer Mathematics and its Applications. Athens, Greece; 25--27 September 2003.
- Tenth International Congress on Computational and Applied Mathematics. Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium; 22--26 July 2002.
- Proceedings of the Third International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics. Table of contents and order info.
- Fourth International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics. Edinburgh, Scotland; 5--9 July 1999. Newsletters, schedules, proceedings.
- International Conference on Mathematics and Its Applications. City University of Hong Kong; 28--31 May 2004.
- IMA thematic year. Minneapolis, MN, USA; September 2005 -- June 2006.
International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering
- Meeting to bring together computational scientists from several disciplines.
International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics (ICNAAM)
- Held annually. ICNAAM 2005: Rhodes, Greece; 16--20 September 2005.
International Conference on Nonlinear Problems in Aviation and Aerospace
- ICNPAA 2006: Mathematical Problems in Engineering and Aerospace Sciences. Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary; 21--23 June 2006.
International Conference on Numerical Combustion (NC04)
- Focus on the integration of theory, modeling, and numerical implementation in the study of basic combustion physics and technological applications. Sedona, AZ, USA; 9--12 May 2004.
Mathematics and the Environment
- Thematic Term at CIM (Centro Internacional de Matemática) Coimbra, Portugal; May - July 2004.
Mathematics of Materials and Macromolecules: Multiple Scales, Disorder, and Singularities
- Thematic Year at the IMA, Minnesota; September 2004 -- June 2005.
- Research in Industrial Projects for Students. Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), Los Angeles, CA, USA; 26 June -- 26 August 2005.
- Sequences and their Applications: ranging systems, spread spectrum communication systems, multi-terminal system identification, code division multiple access communications systems, global positioning systems, software testing, circuit testing, computer simulation, and stream ciphers. Seoul, Korea; 24--28 October 2004.
SIAM Southwestern Regional Mathematics in Industry Workshop
- Houston, Texas, USA; 27--28 April 2001.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 17, 2014 at 8:15:10 UTC -