become an editor
the entire directory
only in Control_Theory/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Control Theory: Associations
American Automatic Control Council (A2C2)
- Association with main purpose of sponsoring, organizing and running the annual American Control Conference (ACC). Includes goals, news and conference schedule.
Applied Control Technology Consortium (ACTC)
- Helps companies pursue a policy of understanding and appropriately applying control technologies. Includes goals, activities, facilities, brochure and service description.
European Union Control Association (EUCA)
- Association with purpose of promoting scientific exchanges, disseminating information, coordinating research networks and technology transfer in the field of systems and control. Includes statutes and conference information.
International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC)
- A multinational federation of organizations representing the engineering and scientific societies concerned with automatic control.
Numerics in Control Network (NICONET)
- European society with purpose formalising and extending current collaboration with respect to robust numerical software for control systems analysis and synthesis. Includes goals, tools, agenda and society information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 27, 2009 at 14:02:02 UTC -