become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/Control_Theory
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Math: Applications: Complex Systems
Science: Technology: Cybernetics
Control Tutorials for Matlab
- Tutorials about the control theory and its applications from the University of Michigan, USA. Addresses basics, modelling, controller design, transients and digital control, with animations and source codes.
Bode and Nyquist Using Excel
- Explains how spreadsheets can be used to obtain Bode and Nyquist Diagrams, from the University of Michigan, USA. Includes several illustrated examples.
- Brief introduction to the feedback theory in plain text. Addresses infinite dimension systems, active noise control, non-linear systems and related applications.
Control Theory 101
- Describes the basics of PID algorithms. Addresses proportional, integral and derivative components and their effects.
Control Tutorials for Matlab: PID Tutorial
- Introduction to the theory with focus on PID control. Includes background and examples with source code.
Design and Analysis of Control Systems Research Laboratory
- Department of the University of Massachusetts, USA, concerned with control research. Includes publications, research topics and contact information.
Digital Control Tutorial
- Explains the digital control theory and its applications in microprocessor-based controllers. Addresses z-transformation, stability and transient response.
Feedback and Temperature Control
- Scientific article about temperature controller. Addresses controller types, algorithms, transient responses and simulations.
- Explains the basics of the Nyquist controller stability criteria. Includes diagrams and Bode plots.
- Description of the PID control loop. Includes transient diagrams and source codes.
PID Simulator on Spreadsheet
- Free PID loop simulator for Excel.
Russian Systems and Control Archive
- Information about Russian specialists, groups, institutes, foundations, conferences, journals and books related to systems and control. [English, Russian]
Signals, Systems and Control Demonstrations
- Resource of applets and interactive lectures dedicated the control theory from the Johns Hopkins University.
Tuning a PID Controller
- Describes the different types of controller. Addresses efficiency and stability aspects.
Wikipedia: Control Engineering
- Definition of control engineering. Includes modelling approaches and application fields.
Wikipedia: Control Theory
- Comprehensive overview and glossary about the theory. Includes definitions, mathematical aspects, historical background and examples.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 7:35:11 UTC -