become an editor
the entire directory
only in Complex_Systems/Research_Groups
Center for Connected Learning and Computer-Based Modeling
- Aims to create tools that will help learners (at all levels) make greater sense of complex phenomena and to study how learners come to understand complexity.
Center for Nonlinear Studies
- Group studying fundamentals and applications of nonlinear phenomena and complex systems. Located at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Centre For Nonlinear Studies
- (UK) University of Leeds, Meetings, publications.
Competition Cooperation Biological and Social Systems
- Research project at Modena & Reggio Emilia University in Italy and three universities in the Netherlands. Focus is on population genetics, quantifying social interactions and inverse problems. Includes some publications.
Complex Systems and Networks
- CSN is a self-organized network of people spanning various academic units at Indiana University, interested in the broad areas of complex systems, network science, modeling, simulation, artificial life, and visualization.
Complex Systems Computation Group (CoSCo)
- Aim is to build a model for predicting the value of one discrete (class, group, category) variable using other variables.
Complex Systems Modeling, Indiana University School of Informatics
- Information about Luis M. Rocha's group, with details of research areas, competencies, members, and applications.
Complex Systems Research Center at New Hampshire, USA
- Part of Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans, and Space (EOS), investigates the effects of human disturbance on the Earth's biogeochemical processes. Part of Geo-Web ring.
Complexity Research Programme
- At the London School of Economics, UK.
Florida Atlantic University
- The Center for Complex Systems and Brain Sciences conducts advanced training and research on mechanisms and principles underlying complex behavior.
Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência
- Description of this scientific institute whose field of interest is biology, biomedicine and genetics. Research, teaching and events.
- New England Complex Systems Institute
The Plexus Institute
- Application of Complex Systems to health care. Bibliography, news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2013 at 6:54:03 UTC -