become an editor
the entire directory
only in Complex_Systems/Events
Science: Math: Applications: Events
Science: Math: Events
- Second conference on self-similarity and its applications. INSA, Toulouse, France; 20--24 June 2005.
Chaos and Complex Systems Seminar
- Weekly seminar at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. Includes schedule of talks.
Complexity at the Molecular Level
- Smith Institute workshop. Eindhoven, the Netherlands; 2--3 December 2004.
Pattern Formation in Large Domains
- Research session at the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK; 1 August -- 23 December 2005.
Probability and Statistics in Complex Systems
- Genomics, Networks, and Finance Engineering. Annual Program at the IMA, University of Minnesota. September 2003 -- June 2004.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:55:03 UTC -