become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/Complex_Systems
Evolution and Dynamics
Science: Biology: Theoretical Biology
Science: Math: Applications: Mathematical Biology
Science: Software: Simulation
Science: Technology: Cybernetics
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science: Physics
ACE studies, Iowa State University, USA
- Agent-based computational economics.
The Complexity and Artificial Life Research Concept for Self-Organizing Systems
- attractors, artificial life, cellular automata, fractals, genetic algorithms, neural networks ..
- A weblog and hub for the field of complex systems. Covers the science, engineering, history, and philosophy.
Dissipative systems DYNAMICS
- Dynamics and bifurcations of patterns in dissipative systems.
Dr. Dobbs' Journal - The Science of Complexity
- Introductory article with computer program samples.
Links on Complexity, Self-organization and Artificial Life
- A collection of annotated links.
MoneyScience Financial Intelligence Network
- An open-access resource for academics and practitioners working in finance and economics, physics, applied mathematics and computing.
The New Artificial Life (Alife) Database
- A searchable database of artificial life-related sites.
- Review of the Principia Cybernetica Project (long paper by F. Heylighen, 2000) [PDF]
Principia Cybernetica Project
- A world-wide organization collaboratively developing a computer-supported evolutionary-systemic philosophy, in the context of the transdisciplinary academic fields of systems science and cybernetics.
Society for Chaos Theory on Psychology and Life Sciences (SCTPLS)
- News, tutorials, data library, and information on conferences.
Stochastic Methods in Coagulation and Fragmentation
- EuroWorkshop in association with the programme on 'Interaction and Growth in Complex Stochastic Systems'. Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK; 8--12 December 2003.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2013 at 18:15:07 UTC -