become an editor
the entire directory
only in Communication_Theory/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Research Groups
(Australia) University of Adelaide
- Teletraffic Research Centre. Industrial problems involving modelling, measurement and performance.
(Canada) Coding and Signal Transmission (CST) Laboratory
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo. Ontario, Canada.
(EU) Approximation and Randomized Algorithms in Communications Networks (ARACNE)
- A European Research Training Network consisting of research groups from France, Germany, Greece, Italy, and Switzerland. The main objective is to promote research in the design, analysis, and experimental test of novel methods that will allow to improve the efficient use of advanced networking technologies, with special emphasis on Optical Networks, Radio Networks and Satellite Systems.
(Norway) The Selmer Center
- A research facility in cryptology and coding theory at the University of Bergen. Includes background of the organization, an article explaining some key terms used in the field and courses offered.
(USA) Georgia Tech
- Communication Theory Research Group.
(USA) Penn State University
- Center for Information and Communications Technology Research.
(USA) UC Berkeley
- Signal Processing and Communication Group. Kannan Ramchandran's DSP research group.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2013 at 16:24:08 UTC -