become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cryptography/Programming_Libraries
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Cryptography: Programming Libraries
Computers: Programming: Libraries
Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Cryptography
Cryptlib Encryption Toolkit
- A powerful security toolkit which allows even inexperienced crypto programmers to easily add encryption and authentication services to their software.
Applied Cryptography Code
- The code from the Applied Cryptography disk, available outside the US.
- An open-source C++ crypto library that includes block and stream ciphers, hash functions, MACs, and public key algorithms, along with an easy to use filter-based interface.
- A free, public domain implementation of RSA Data Security's BSAFE API, using the SSLeay crypto library.
- Free library of cryptographic schemes: includes ciphers, message authentication codes, one-way hash functions, public-key cryptosystems, and key agreement schemes.
- CTClib (PGP-interoperable ANSI C encryption software library) and CTCjava (Java crypto components and application).
DevOTechS: Huge Integer Math and Encryption Library (HIME)
- A dll for implementing public and secret key encryption using RSA, AES, SHA-256. Also contains functions for prime number generation, random number generation and huge integer operations.
- A variety of tools to add PKI functionality to your application.
- Optimized implementation of CRC32, CRC16 and CRC16C (CRC-CCITT) checksum algorithms. With examples in C/C++ and Visual Basic.
Hidden Field Equations (HFE) in Java
- A free implementation of the public key cryptography system with source code and documentation.
- Offers SSL interception module to decode and modify SSL traffic on Windows OS.
- Implements an interface to access block and stream encryption algorithms. Includes a full list of algorithms supported. ANSI C.
MD5 Homepage (unofficial)
- Information and implementation in various languages.
Network Security Services
- Mozilla's NSS, is a set of libraries designed to support cross-platform development of security-enabled server applications.
- A collaborative effort to develop a robust, commercial-grade, full-featured, and Open Source toolkit implementing the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL v2/v3) and Transport Layer Security (TLS v1) protocols as well as a full-strength general purpose cryptography library.
- A variety of free cryptographic toolkits.
Punkroy and the Cypher Project
- Collection of programming examples on encryption including: file encryption, steganography in images and sound, data base record encryption, and password verification. All written in Pascal, all source code available.
QuartzLight in Java
- Implements the public key signature system QuartzLight in Java where QuartzLight refers to a research version of the Quartz standard.
- Implementation of RC5 (128) in C.
- A component collection that adds SSL/TLS, FTPS, HTTPS, SSH, PKI, SFTP, PGP, PDF, S/MIME, XML support to .NET, Windows and Linux applications.
SlavaSoft QuickHash Library
- Allows hash, checksum and HMAC calculations to be added to Windows applications. C++, commercial.
SSL++ -- C++ Wrapper around OpenSSL library
- SSL++ is simple C++ library encapsulating OpenSSL functionality to make it simple and easily accessible to C++ programmers.
- An open-source Java cipher that combines one time pad with public and private keys.
Programming Libraries - Cryptography
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:47:48 AM EDT -