become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cryptography/People
Science: Math: Mathematicians
- Links, interests and research papers.
- Research student at the EPFL. Security research, education, and publications.
- Academic web page of Thomas Baigneres. Research and interests.
- UCSD Professor. Resume, publications, courses, and student information.
- Publications, programs, and course information.
- Head of Math dept of Royal Holloway, London. List of Publications.
- Resume, publications, talks, and cryptographic research.
- Stanford University Associate Professor. Research, publications, and academic courses.
- Researcher at Catholic University. Publications and information on fast implementations of cryptographic algorithms.
- IBM Researcher. Publications, contact information, and a list of cryptographers.
- Founder of DigiCash inc. Research, papers, and patents.
- Director of USC's Center for Computer Systems Security. Publications, biographical information, papers, projects and courses.
- Research papers, contact information, and integer factorization resources.
- Papers, cryptanalysis, and research interests.
- Current cryptanalysis work, contact information, interests, and publications.
- Research in symmetric and public-key hybrid protocols, links to publications, and contact information.
- BT Chair of Information Security, Department of Computer Science, University College London, UK.
- Lehigh University courses and links to an RSA factoring challenge.
- Researcher at National University of Singapore. Research in ECC, Pairing-Based Cryptography
- Professor at Weizmann Institute of Science. Books, lecture notes, publications, and CV.
- RSA Professor at MIT, and also employed at Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel. Site contains selected publications of her ranging from Cryptography to Complexity Theory.
- Assistant Professor at UC Irvine. Publications, contact information, and research in threshold cryptography.
- Work in cryptography, hash functions, simple random number generators.
Knudsen, Lars Ramkilde
- Professor at the University of Denmark. Research in block ciphers, publications, and personal information.
- President of Cryptography Research Inc. Conducted research in securing RSA implemented smart cards.
Kohel, David R.
- University of Sydney Lecturer. Publications and course information.
- UC Davis lecturer. Research, publications, and courses.
Lecture Notes on Cryptography
- Website of Mihir Bellare, professor of computer science & engineering at UCSD. Publications, courses, and research.
- University of Mannheim researcher. Resume, courses, and publications.
Malapati, Raja Sekhar
- Links to his academic details, his publications, and link to Malapati's CRYPTOPATH and Indian Cryptography Activities.
- Fordham University graduate research, biography, and professional affiliations.
- Professor at ETH Zurich. Research, contact information, publications, and CV.
- Professor at the Centre for Applied Cryptographic Research. Contact details, research, books, and courses.
- Biographical information, papers, cryptography, and courses.
- Ecole Polytechnique researcher. Contact information, articles, and research topics.
- Professor at the Royal Holloway, University of London. Research, publications, books, and contact information.
- Professor at the Weizmann Institute of Science. Research details and contact information.
Nguyen, Phong Q.
- Researcher at the École normale supérieure. Links to publications and other details.
- UCLA Professor. Biography, research interests, publications, and contact information.
- Researcher at the CNRS. Publications, lecture notes, and contact information.
- Belgian researcher with links to publications and the COSIC research group.
Purdy, George B.
- Professor at the University of Cincinati. Research, publications, and contact information.
Rivest, Ronald L.
- Associate Director of MIT's Laboratory for Computer Science, a founder of RSA Data Security. Links to works and related studies.
- Associate professor at UC Davis, with links to research papers and courses.
- Resume of Palash Sarkar, details of his publications and his photos.
- Home page of the research group of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University professor with links to group members home pages, publications and courses.
- University of Arizona mathematician. Research and interests.
- Professor at NYU. Research papers and contact information.
- Mathematician at Brown University, with links to publications and courses.
- Researcher at the University of Bristol, with links to research topics and courses.
- Has links to the Purdue University professor interests, courses, students, publications and news items.
- Mathematician at the Center for High Assurance Computer Systems (CHACS) of the Naval Research Laboratory. Publications, research information, and contact information.
- Professor at UC Berkeley. Publicationsand comprehensive links of Randomness in Cryptography.
- A software engineer in the applied security group at Google. Research interests, CV, publications, and contact information.
- Adjunct Senior Research Scientist at Columbia University. Links to publications.
- Assistant professor at UALR. Publications, contact information, and research in network security and applied cryptography.
Usenet sci.crypt -
Usenet sci.crypt.research -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 9:45:08 UTC -