become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cryptography/Books
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Cryptography: Books
Science: Math: Publications
This category in other languages:
- Bruce Schneier. A comprehensive tutorial and reference. Includes selected pages and source code downloads.
Cryptography for Visual Basic
- Richard Bondi. Includes background information and code downloads.
Cryptography Theory and Practice
- Douglas Stinson. Subtitled "Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications". Written with more emphasis on theory than practice, as acknowledged in the preface. Includes book information, select exercise answers, and supplemental notes.
Handbook of Applied Cryptography
- Offers the 1996 edition of the CRC Press book by Alfred J. Menezes, Paul C. van Oorschot, and Scott A. Vanstone in PostScript and PDF formats.
An Introduction to Cryptography
- Richard A. Mollin. Intended for a one-semester introductory undergraduate course in cryptography and covers symmetric and public key systems with chapters on advanced topics. Includes errata and brief overview.
Quantum Cryptography and Secret-Key Distillation
- Site accompanying the book by Gilles Van Assche. Includes table of contents, text of the introduction, an errata and a hyperlinked bibliography.
- Anderson, Explains how "pure" cryptography is not quite so pure when expressed in the context of real world applications. Includes sample chapters of the second edition, entire contents of the first edition in PDF and audio format, errata, and supplemental notes and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 16:24:09 UTC -