become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algorithms/Message_Digests
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Cryptography: Algorithms: Message Digests
- Encryption and decryption online. Dictionnaries with million of hashs for md5,sha1,sha2 decryption. Encryption of ripemd,haval and whirlpool. Reversible fonction like des, twofish and blowfish within the website.
Hash Em All
- Free online text and file hashing. Supports 35 algorithms, unicode, null strings and files up to 10Mb.
- Downloadable password recovery software.
- Offers free online MD5 decryption and encryption.
MD5 Message Digest Algorithm
- Algorithm specification and its implementation in 'C'.
- MD5 hash reversal database and MD5 generator.
Masher Applet - MD5 implemented in Java
- Nice online application to produce a MD5 message digest. Supports copy-and-paste function. Includes Java source code.
Message Authenticator Algorithm
- Algorithm specification and its implementation in 'C' and in BASIC.
- Links and resource on the cryptographic hash function family called RadioGatún.
SHA1 Hash Generator
- Generates hashes for multiple algorithms (e.g., MD5, SHA256 and many more).
Secure Hash Algorithm Directory
- MD5, SHA-1 and HMAC information, resources and API's.
The Hash Function RIPEMD-160
- Describes a 160-bit cryptographic hash function designed as a secure replacement MD4, MD5, and RIPEMD.
The MD5 Encoder
- Generates a Message Digest 5 hash sum online. It has equivalents that generate SHA1 digests and DES ciphers as well.
Tiger: A Fast New Hash Function
- Optimized for 64-bit processors and produces 128, 160, or 192-bit hashes.
- A distributed lm/md5/ntlm password recovering network. Includes a blog, statistics and webcrack.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, March 18, 2011 9:07:14 PM EDT -