become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algorithms/Message_Digests
Hash Em All
- Free online text and file hashing. Supports 35 algorithms, unicode, null strings and files up to 10Mb.
The Hash Function RIPEMD-160
- Describes a 160-bit cryptographic hash function designed as a secure replacement MD4, MD5, and RIPEMD.
- Downloadable password recovery software.
Masher Applet - MD5 implemented in Java
- Nice online application to produce a MD5 message digest. Supports copy-and-paste function. Includes Java source code.
- Offers free online MD5 decryption and encryption.
The MD5 Encoder
- Generates a Message Digest 5 hash sum online. It has equivalents that generate SHA1 digests and DES ciphers as well.
MD5 Message Digest Algorithm
- Algorithm specification and its implementation in 'C'.
Message Authenticator Algorithm
- Algorithm specification and its implementation in 'C' and in BASIC.
- Links and resource on the cryptographic hash function family called RadioGatún.
SHA1 Hash Generator
- Generates hashes for multiple algorithms (e.g., MD5, SHA256 and many more).
Tiger: A Fast New Hash Function
- Optimized for 64-bit processors and produces 128, 160, or 192-bit hashes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 15:24:11 UTC -