become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cryptography/Algorithms
Cryptix Standard Cryptographic Algorithm Naming
- Introduces a system to enumerate and give standard reference identifiers for cryptographic algorithms with sufficient detail that independent implementations will be able to interoperate.
Cryptography: An Investigation of a New Algorithm vs. the RSA
- Sarah Flannery's paper describing her Cayley-Purser algorithm.
General Hash Function Algorithms
- General hash function algorithm implementations for string hashing in the object pascal, c and c++ programming languages.
- An online too from UtilitiesMan that can generate hashes for 35+ different hash algorithms.
Kremlin by Mach 5 Software
- A description of various cryptographic algorithms and a commercial suite of encryption software.
MD5 Hash Generator
- An MD5 hash generator.
- Online MD5 database for decrypting hashes to strings and some basic tools for encoding.
North American Cryptography Archives
- A comprehensive archive for cryptography source code, software, literature, and links.
- Includes a Java crypto-tool that allows the users to easily exchange a random key between them and then use it as a key for a One Time Pad cipher.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 6:24:06 UTC -