the entire directory
only in Communication_Theory/Cryptography
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Cryptography
Computers: Algorithms: Pseudorandom Numbers
Computers: Hacking: Cryptography
Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Cryptography
Science: Math: Software
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Privacy: Cryptography
This category in other languages:
Applied Crypto Group at Stanford University
- Provides details of the security research carries out by this group. Includes list of group members and current projects.
Cryptography and the National Security Agency
- Official NSA site. Cryptographic standards, research, and resources.
- A review of cryptography protocols, algorithms, and design.
Cryptology Research Society of India
- Conducts annual conference INDOCRYPT and National workshop on Cryptography. Also promotes research activities in cryptology and security in India.
International Association for Cryptologic Research
- Conducts annual confs Crypto, Eurocrypt, Asiacrypt, PKC, CHES. Publishes Journal of Cryptology. Site has links to Calendar of events and maintains famous E-print server.
National Institute of Standards and Technology - Computer Security Division Resource Center
- CSD publications, events, cryptographic standards and applications. Information on security testing, security management, and research initiatives. Includes links to the national vulnerability cyber database.
Usenet sci.crypt -
Usenet sci.crypt.research -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 25, 2008 8:17:03 PM EST -