become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coding_Theory/Turbo_Codes
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Coding Theory: Turbo Codes
Comparative Study of Turbo Equalization Schemes using Convolutional, Convolutional Turbo, and Block-Turbo Codes
- Abstract of a paper by Yeap, BL, Liew, TH, Hamorsky, J and Hanzo, L. Available as a pdf file to download.
ITR's Turbo Coding Home Page
- University of South Australia's Turbo Coding Home Page.
Project Turbo Code
- Information Engineering, the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Information from Wikipedia on these error correction codes developed in 1993 which are finding use in deep space satellite communications and other applications where designers seek to achieve maximal information transfer over a limited-bandwidth communication link in the presence of data-corrupting noise.
Turbo Code Sites
- Compiled by Aaron Gulliver.
- Maintained by the University of Virginia. Includes definition of the code and the future potential use. Page has resource links and bibliography.
- A flexible hardware Turbo/MAP Codec. Detailed explanation of hardware given.
Unveiling Near-Capacity Code Design: The Realization of Shannon's Communication Theory for MIMO Channels
- Abstract of a paper by Ng, S, Wang, J and Hanzo, L. Download the complete paper as a pdf file.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 11:25:53 AM EDT -