become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coding_Theory/Tables
Open Directory - Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Coding Theory: Tables
Science: Math: Reference: Tables
Check or Generator Matrices of Some Linear Codes
- Examples for q up to 9.
Classifying Subspaces of Hamming Spaces
- By P. R. J. Östergård. The following codes with minimum distance greater than or equal to 3 are classified: binary codes up to length 14, ternary codes up to length 11, and quaternary codes up to length 10.
Code Tables: Bounds on the Minimum Distance of Linear Codes
- Fill in q, n, k, and get bounds on the maximal minimum distance of the linear codes over GF(q) with length n and dimension k.
- The best known bounds on the size of binary covering codes of length up to 33 and covering radius up to 10. Compiled by Simon Litsyn.
Dense Sphere Packings from New Codes
- A table with the largest densities of sphere packings known to us in dimensions up to 200.
Information about Binary Linear Codes
- Database of information on binary linear codes of length n and dimension k with n <= 85 or n <= 204 and k <= 14. Searchable.
Isometry Classes of Codes
- And other tables by Harald Fripertinger.
Lower Bounds and Encoding Circuits for Weakly Self-dual CSS Codes
- A table of codes up to length 32 encoding up to 30 qubits.
Optimal One-Error-Correcting Codes
- Optimal binary one-error-correcting codes of length 10 have 72 codewords. Tables to supplement the paper published in IEEE-IT 45 by P.R.J. Östergård, T. Baicheva and E. Kolev.
Tables of Binary Block Codes
- Tables of bounds on the size of binary unrestricted codes, constant-weight codes, doubly-bounded-weight codes, and doubly-constant-weight codes. Compiled by Erik Agrell, Chalmers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:15:10 PM EDT -