become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coding_Theory/People
Science: Math: Mathematicians
- A list maintained by Aaron Gulliver.
- University of Heidelberg. Includes examples of linear codes, constant-weight codes and quantum codes.
Gupta, Manish K
- Research interests include information processing in Biology, bio-molecular computing, coding and information theory, cryptology, quantum computing, computational, structural and systems biology and bioinformatics. CV and publications.
- University of Cambridge. Bayesian probability theory and its application to inference problems, including the decoding of error-correcting codes.
- University of Illinois at Chicago. Papers and books.
- University of Queensland. Algebraic coding theory, Klein curves, Goppa codes, Cryptography.
- Western Michigan University. Algebraic coding theory, especially mathematical structure of linear codes over finite rings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 11:05:07 UTC -