become an editor
the entire directory
only in Analysis/Research_Groups
Science: Math: Research: Specialist Groups
This category in other languages:
(Austria) Johannes Kepler Universität Linz
- Institute for Analysis. Staff, activities, publications.
(Italy) CNR, Firenze
- Istituto di Analisi Globale e Applicazioni. People, meetings, research, resources. Site in English/Italian.
(UK) Newcastle University
- Functional analysis group. Interests, publications and seminars.
(UK) Open University
- Multivariate Research Group. Interests include multidimensional analysis. Members, publications.
(UK) University of Nottingham
- Analysis Group. Members, meetings.
(UK) University of St. Andrews
- Analysis Research Group. Members, research interests.
(UK) University of Warwick
- Analysis Research Area. Members, specialist topics.
(USA) Carnegie Mellon University
- Center for Nonlinear Analysis. People, publications, events, links.
Ghent University, Belgium
- Research group for numerical functional analysis and mathematical modeling. Events, publications, research topics.
Global Analysis Group at the University of Bonn
- People, research and a description of global analysis with a list of important results from the field.
Landau Center for Research in Mathematical Analysis
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Research in analysis and related areas. People, events and preprints.
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Analysis research group. Complex and harmonic analysis, differential equations and functional analysis. People, publications and seminars.
University of Crete, Greece
- The Fourier and functional analysis research group. Events, research, preprints and links.
University of Helsinki, Finland
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics' analysis page. Events, research, and links
University of Kentucky, USA
- Differential equations and complex analysis. People, research, publications and doctoral students.
University of Sydney, Australia
- Analysis research group. Harmonic analysis, functional analysis, analytic number theory, convex analysis and probability. Calendar, publications and people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 6:15:05 UTC -