become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Math: Analysis: Publications: Journals
Science: Math: Publications: Journals
Abstract and Applied Analysis
- (Hindawi) Online edition with tables of contents, abstracts, and full-text (subscribers only) starting with volume 1, issue 1 in 1996.
Analysis and Applications
- (World Scientific) The primary aim of this new journal is to encourage the development of new techniques and results in applied analysis. Author and subscriber information.
Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis
- Contents and abstracts of all volumes. Text to subscribers.
- Author information, link to archives. Editor's site.
Fixed Point Theory
- (Babes-Bolyai University) Tables of contents of all volumes (PDF).
Geometric and Functional Analysis
- Tables of contents, abstracts and articles.
Infinite Dimensional Analysis, Quantum Probability and Related Topics
- World Scientific. Contents, abstracts of all volumes; full text to institutional subscribers.
Journal d'Analyse Mathématique
- Contact and author information.
Journal of Convex Analysis
- Full text, free, 3-year delay.
Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis
- Contents, contact information.
Journal of Operator Theory
- Table of contents, list of accepted papers.
Methods and Applications of Analysis
- Contact information, sample contents.
- An international journal devoted to the theory and applications of positivity in analysis. Tables of contents of all volumes, with abstracts; full text to subscribers.
- An international journal devoted to the interactions between potential theory, probability theory, geometry and functional analysis. Abstracts and contents from vol.4 (1995). Full text to subscribers.
Real Analysis Exchange
- Areas covered include real analysis and related subjects such as geometric measure theory, analytic set theory, one-dimensional dynamics, the topology of real functions, and the real variable aspects of Fourier analysis and complex analysis. The first issue of each volume year features conference reports; the second issue includes survey articles.
- An international journal devoted to all aspects of mathematical analysis involving multifunctions (otherwise called set-valued maps) and related topics. Abstracts and contents from vol.3 (1995). Full text to subscribers.
- Papers in functional analysis, mathematical analysis and probability theory. Abstracts available without subscription.
Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis
- Contents of all volumes, abstracts from vol.15 (2000).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 15, 2013 9:55:48 PM EDT -