become an editor
the entire directory
only in Analysis/Publications
Science: Math: Publications
- Textbook by John Hunter and Bruno Nachtergaele. Standard topics in analysis presented in a rigorous but practical manner. In PDF files by chapters.
Companion Notes for Rudin's "Principles of Mathematical Analysis"
- Notes to meant to accompany Rudin's "Principles of Mathematical Analysis." Detailed enough for self-study, with or without the book.
- By Robert Ash and W.P. Novinger. Complete text in PDF.
Distributions, Fourier Transforms and Microlocal Analysis
- A short course by Yuri Safarov.
Front for the Mathematics ArXiv
- Classical Analysis papers and preprints available in pdf, ps, and abs formats from UC Davis.
Handbook of Analysis and its Foundations (HAF)
- Eric Schechter (AP, 1996) available in printed and CR-ROM editions. Preface, table of contents and other excerpts.
Mathematical Analysis I
- This text by Elias Zakon covers the basic topics of undergraduate real analysis including: metric spaces, function limits and continuity, sequences and series of functions, power series, and differentiation and integration.
Theorie der Abel'schen Functionen
- Available for download in pdf, and dvi.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2013 at 16:27:11 UTC -