become an editor
the entire directory
only in Analysis/People
Science: Math: Differential Equations: People
Science: Math: Mathematicians
Carne, T. Keith
- University of Cambridge. Geometric complex analysis, statistical theory of shape. Lecture notes.
Draghia, Dumitru D.
- Continuity in Banach Algebras.
- Royal Bank of Scotland. Mathematical finance. Site contains research papers as well as math and computing links.
- Lancaster University. Banach spaces and operator ideals; classical inequalities related to linear operators; (very) analytic number theory. Publications, resources.
- University of Cambridge. The behaviour of Fourier transforms towards infinity; intricate counterexamples. Lecture notes, helpful advice.
O'Neil, Toby Christoper
- Open University. Real analysis and measure theory. Research papers and conference talks.
- University of Leeds. Functional Analysis. Publications and research projects.
- King's College London. Online book covers eigenvalues in partial differential equations. Other publications cover basic, real and Fourier analysis. In pdf format.
- University of California at San Diego. Fourier analysis on groups. Papers, books.
Tyson, Jeremy T.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Conformal and geometric function theory, analysis on metric spaces, sub-Riemannian geometry and fractals. List of papers and preprints
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 10:54:09 UTC -