become an editor
the entire directory
only in Functional_Analysis/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Science: Math: Analysis: Functional Analysis: Research Groups
Analysis Group UCLA
- University of California, Los Angeles; harmonic analysis and non-linear p.d.e.s
Analysis Research Group - Kansas State University
- research on operator theory, non-linear p.d.e.s, harmonic analysis
Functional Analysis and Applications
- (University of Aveiro, Portugal) Research in Function Spaces, Operator Theory, and Differential Inclusions.
Functional Analysis Seminar
- Web page of the functional analysis seminar at the University of Alberta
- Institut für Analysis, Johannes Kepler Universität Linz, Austria. Seminar, publications, staff.
Ghent Research Group for Numerical Functional Analysis and Mathematical Modeling
- (Belgium) Includes focus of studies, list of staff and preprints.
King Saud University
- Operator theory; contains links to other sites on functional analysis.
North British Functional Analysis Seminar (NBFAS)
- NBFAS normally meets three times per year, holding a one- or two-day meeting in one of its member institutions at which distinguished mathematicians are invited to lecture.
Oxford Functional Analysis Group
- The interests of the group are diverse ranging from topological aspects of the geometry of Banach spaces, through operator systems, to topics bordering on probability and differential equations.
Research group "Fourier and Functional Analysis", Dept of Math, U. of Crete
- Research includes Infinite-dimensional Banach spaces, Operator Theory, Fourier Analysis and its applications.
Research Group for Functional Analysis
- Technical University of Vienna; research on functional analysis, operator theory, spectral theory, harmonic analysis.
Seminar on Functional Analysis and Applications
- Supported by Centro de Matemática Aplicada and PRAXIS XXI, Lisbon.
SISSA: Functional Analysis and Applications: Nonlinear Analysis research group
- (International School for Advanced Studies in Italy) non-linear analysis
TAMU Functional Analysis
- (Texas A&M University) Research interests are in Banach spaces, operator spaces, C*-algebras, von Neumann algebras, nonlinear functional analysis, and their applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 11, 2013 10:54:11 AM EDT -