become an editor
the entire directory
only in Analysis/Functional_Analysis
ArXiv Front: Functional Analysis
- Searchable listing of preprints in the ArXiv math.FA, organized by year since 1992.
Banach Journal of Mathematical Analysis
- An international and peer-reviewed electronic journal presenting papers on functional analysis, operator theory and related topics.
Banach Space Bulletin Board
- Links to preprints on Banach space theory and related fields.
- "An Introduction to C*-Algebras" by Pierre de la Harpe and Vaughan Jones. The site is in French, but the book is in English. Chapters in PostScript.
Counterexamples in Functional Analysis
- A collection of examples in functional analysis and operator theory.
- Lecture notes by Paul Garrett.
- a brief introduction, covering basic Hilbert and Banach space theory including Lebesgue spaces and their duals, by Gerald Teschl of Wien University [PDF]
Functional Analysis Lecture Notes
- by Douglas N. Arnold, of Penn State University; beginning graduate level. [PDF]
Functional Analysis Notes
- by Alexander Belton, an expanded version of lecture notes from an Oxford University undergraduate course. [PDF]
Hilbert C*-Modules Home Page
- Bibliographies on Hilbert C*-module theory.
Journal of Functional Analysis
- Academic Press.
Linear Functional Analysis
- Introductory lecture notes, from metric spaces to Hilbert spaces, by WWL Chen at the Macquarie university in Sydney.
Non-linear Functional Analysis
- Graduate lecture notes with application to the Navier-Stokes equation, by G. Teschl at the University of Vienna. [PDF]
Operator Algebra Resources
- Links, directories, publications and events; maintained by N. Christopher Phillips.
Operator Algebraist's Information Stack - Leipzig
- Information desk for operator algebraists: Leipzig, Germany.
Operator Algebras Home Page
- Links, publications, research groups. Maintained by Birant Ramazan.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2015 at 10:15:09 UTC -