become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Open Directory - Science: Math: Analysis: Events: Past Events
The 17th Summer Conference on Real Functions Theory
- Organised by the Mathematical Institute of the Slovak Academy of Sciences. Topics: generalized continuity, derivatives, integration, structures on the real line; applications. Stara Lesna, Tatranska Lomnica, Slovakia; 1--6 September 2002.
9th Summer St. Petersburg Meeting in Mathematical Analysis
- 27 August to 1 September 2000.
Analysis and Geometry on Metric Spaces
- Trento, Italy; 11--15 June 2001.
Asymptotic Theories and Painlevé Equations
- Université d'Angers, France; 1--5 June 2004.
Banach Spaces and their Applications in Analysis
- A conference in honor of Nigel Kalton's 60th birthday. Miami University, USA. May 22-27, 2006
Bergman Spaces and Related Topics in Complex Analysis
- A conference in honor of Boris Korenblum's 80th birthday. Facultat de Matemàtiques, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain; 20--22 November 2003.
- Real analysis and measure theory. Ischia, Naples, Italy; 12--16 July 2004.
Complex Analysis and Applications
- Hanoi, Vietnam; 24--26 September 1998.
Complex and Harmonic Analysis
- In honor of the 60th birthday of John B. Garnett. Department of Mathematics, UCLA, CA, USA; 8--9 December 2001.
Computation and Analytic Problems in Spectral Theory
- Gregynog Hall, Powys, Wales, UK; 21--26 July 2002.
Conference in Honor of Professor Heydar Radjavi
- Bled, Slovenia; 14--15 May 2005.
FMS International Visitor Program in Mathematics
- Visitor program in Finland on Function Spaces and Differential Equations. Sponsored by the Academy of Finland. Academic year 2005-2006
- The AIM Research Conference Center workshop. Palo Alto, CA, USA; 19--23 June 2006.
Function Theory Meeting 2005
- Chemistry Auditorium, University College, London; Monday 19 September 2005.
Functional Analysis VII
- A conference and postgraduate school. Dubrovnik, Croatia; 17--26 September 2001.
Gdansk Workshop in Real Analysis
- Gdansk, Poland; 17--19 June 1999. Photos.
Groups and Semigroups in Analysis
- A conference in honour of J.S.Pym on the occasion of his retirement. University of Sheffield, UK; 30 May -- 1 June 2003.
International Conference on Complex Analysis and Potential Theory
- Kyiv (Kiev) Ukraine; 7--12 August 2001.
International Conference on Functional Analysis
- Kiev (Kyiv), Ukraine; 22--26 August 2001.
- International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications. University of Newcastle, UK; 12--16 July 2004.
Joint Mathematics Meetings, Program by Special Session
- AMS-SIAM Special Session on Frames and Operator Theory in Analysis and Signal Processing. San Antonio, TX. January 12-15,2006
MAGT Conference Belgrade 2006
- International Mathematical Conference on Mathematical Analysis and Graph Theory. Belgrade, Serbia. September 1-4,2006
Mathematical Semi-Classical Analysis
- Workshop at MSRI, Berkeley, CA, USA; 5--9 May 2003.
Matrix Analysis and Applications
- Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA; 14--16 December 2003.
Modern Methods of Time-Frequency Analysis
- Special session at the Erwin Schrödinger Institute for Mathematical Physics (ESI), Vienna, Austria. Topics: Group theoretical methods, operator theory, and non-orthogonal expansions; Time-frequency methods for pseudo-differential operators; Non-orthogonal expansions and greedy algorithms; Noncommutative computational harmonic analysis. 4 April - 9 July 2005.
Positivity and its Applications
- The theory of (operators on) ordered topological vector spaces and its applications. Nijmegen, Netherlands; 9--13 July 2001.
- Research session at MSRI, Berkeley, California, USA; January -- May 2003.
Set Theory and Analysis
- Semester long program, with shorter workshops. Fields Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; September -- December, 2002.
Sixth Conference on Function Spaces
- Wroclaw, Poland; 3--8 September 2001.
Spectral Theory Network Conference
- Cardiff, Wales, UK; 19--20 October 2001.
Spring Mini-Conference in Real Analysis
- The Fifteenth Spring Mini-Conference. California State University, San Bernardino, CA, USA; 22--23 March 2002.
Symposium on Analysis and PDEs
- Purdue University, Indiana, USA; 23--26 May 2003.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2014 at 17:53:49 UTC -