become an editor
the entire directory
only in Analysis/Complex_Variable
Open Directory - Science: Math: Analysis: Complex Variable
- "A First Course in Complex Analysis" by Matthias Beck, Gerald Marchesi, and Dennis Pixton is a set of lecture notes for a one-semester undergraduate course, relying on as few concepts from real analysis as possible. Numerous exercises are included.
- Course notes by Harold V. McIntosh in HTML.
- Textbook for an introductory course in complex analysis by George Cain. Chapters in PDF.
Complex Analysis and Analytic Geometry
- Research presentation at Jussieu.
Complex and Functional Analysis
- Course notes and old exams in PDF, PS, DVI, and TeX for a first course in Complex and Functional Analysis.
Graphics for Complex Analysis
- A collection of graphical demonstrations of concepts in complex analysis. Requires Java.
Harmonic Maps Bibliography
- The master file is in TiB format from which BiBTeX, TeX and PostScript versions have been generated.
Mathematics ArXiv front
- CV - Complex Variables
Navigating Teichmüller Space
- Graphical tool for visualising a tiling of a genus-2 Riemann surface by octagons.
Several Complex Variables and Analytic Spaces
- Articles and links in the Mathematical Atlas series.
UW Complex Analysis Seminar Archive
- Seminar abstracts starting 1995.
Visualizing Complex Analytic Functions Using Domain Coloring
- Color pictures of complex analytic functions, with rather extensive comments. Hans Lundmark, Dept. of Mathematics, Linköping University, Sweden.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2014 at 3:19:54 UTC -